SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

lol, getting hit with that O.Sagat nonsense.

In ST, O.Sagat’s arms post a low tiger shot have an extended hurtbox. You can legit jump in on just his arms. Makes it really interesting to fight and play.

SFxT also has the best versions of Ryu & Ken in a modern SF.

1 Like

Ryu, yes.

Ken, I don’t think he transitioned as well.

Ken has Jinrae, almost straight out of 3S let him do 3S top tier shit. His DPs were also silly, with the MP version having a ton of invul and the HP version punishing everything.

Also, he was more about team synergy, as opposed to Ryu being about solo work.

Man, I miss that.

Dan’s sister just told me I haven’t used Gief recently on my PC account when I am playing him exclusively there…
WTF Capcom?

Maybe you just haven’t been playing on PC itself as much?

Cross Tekken Sagat was super fun.

You know what , if that game had replaced SF4 I think it would have been massive. Looking back ,it was probably a better game than 5.

Wrong time wrong place , shit release. Capcom special.

4 Likes

I would have bothered to play XTekken if it launched as 2013. Vanilla XTekken was a hell no and I’m not looking at it again. Back then I was too invested in Maarrvel any way.

Don’t underestimate the amount of bullshit things still in 2013 version. It’s easy to remember the good stuff.

Jin’s a crack addict, I think the silly stuff left would be fine for him~

Oh I’m sure there is, just the bullshit in Vanilla (both gameplay and gem wise) was some other shit. Most of the games I like are games with bullshit so that doesn’t really bother me on its own. It has to be like very specific bullshit that doesn’t fit my tastes (like MKX’s run or El Fuerte)

I’ve never actually got to try out SFxTK, I was interested in it but then the gems brought my interest down quite a bit, and then there was the EVO spot which was disastrous… also they somehow managed to make a game worse looking than SFIV, seriously whose decision was it to increase the contrast and saturation filter up to 11 in that game, makes my eyes hurt with all the stuff that happens there (and with the clown neon colors and stuff, jesus it was hard to watch that game sometimes). That being said I probably would’ve bought the game had not everyone abandon it so soon.

Also, it has no hitbox viewer? Was it because the game was forgotten so soon that no one bothered to develop a program for that?

Safe on block, full combo reversals?

Paralyzing neutral game?

EWGF?

Law (in general)?

Stupid roll system?

Invul backdashes that you can barely OS?

What do you mean Vanilla XTekken was Bullshit? Did you not enjoy the completly honest Jab pressure?

I don’t mind since I consider SFxT more of a VS/crossover game than a SF game. If it’s a crossover then I don’t mind it being super nutty. Regular SF should have some threshold for nuttyness. Only things I didn’t really like about XTekken post 2013 was that characters like Rolento had slow walk who normally didn’t and just visual stuff like the aesthetics and throw up custom colors.

Problem is that’s its not really a full on Vs game.

It’s kind of a SF4 romhack. So it’s bones are still just good ole SF4.

1 Like

Thing is the launcher system and wall bounce combos were super fun as was the tag out stuff.

The fact you could rock Sagat and Guile or Ryu and Sim was pretty awesome.

Best game that never was.

3 Likes

Ah SFxTK, where I played Cammy simply because of s.MK and let Paul do the rest post patch.

Though I missed the absolute stupidity I was up to in Vanilla when I went Nina/Lili and had the ultimate blender if I touched you.

1 Like

Or King and The King.

Figuring out synergy stuff was a blast.

SFxT also has one of my favorite meter systems and throw systems.

2 Likes