SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

I mean it’s not like it’s the reason I didn’t play it regardless.

Watching some of this.

Interesting that for a game with strong AAs these guys are taking a lot of blocked jump ins which usually lead to frame trap into combo.

I can’t watch the whole thing, but I can tell you heihachi’s jump is stupid fast. So reactions and all that.

To this day, SFxT is a game that is played very sub-optimally.

Stupid fast and his jhk has a freaking ridiculous hitbox

…I loved it

Especially if you had a speed gem on X3

SFxTK was such a great game…too bad “dlc on disk” and “gems” killed the hype for it.

1 Like

I didn’t mind it, even though it was dumb, because, as you mentioned, you actually got paid for blowing it up.

Fuck gems though. I played Hugo and the SF side super gem cost $1.00. That shit wasn’t optional with Hugo.

Kuma got that Abigail jump lol

3 Likes

Great might be a bit of a stretch. It was at least good, and it was fun in ways that it’s sister game (SF4) wasn’t.

Fun fact; Kuma can’t jump over a standing Hugo in that game X3

Oh I just meant the default layouts we eventually got, since everything else was tourney banned

2 Likes

Actually, the Tekken cast tend to be better at that type of AA since they are mostly one button AAs and don’t need an input.

So they’re not too far enough from the one button Birdie AA heathen characters that people hate in V. Throw your hair in the air to AA

They are better than that arguably.

Also, because memories are coming back. Fuck Law and Kazuya.

Sorta. You could get more reward on a counter-hit due to all CH states juggling vs airborne, but a lot of the one-button AAs were only air invincible on a part of the limb. So they could still lose or trade, and you had to be more on point to use them since jump-ins were faster overall and jump-ins had much better hitboxes.

Unless you were Cody and you were invincible from the waist up.

Unfortunately SF x TK never got a hitbox viewer

I figured it sounded pretty nerdy that you knew anything of XTekken hit boxes.

They were big.

Edit: except Yoshi

Sounds like the game had old retardo hit boxes and not corporate hurt box IV/V hit boxes. Least for the jump ins any way.

Game had a lot of stupid all around.

Some of it made the game a blast, others made it pants.

1 Like

A lot of the hitboxes were better. Unless you were Yoshimitsu, the boxes generally matched the limb, and you actually had decent recovery frames for whiff punishing.

Of course, it had its share of bad ones

@HighlandFireball >:3

12 Likes

I like that the song is trying to be its own thing. Just like how Alex’s SFV theme doesn’t really try to emulate the old song, but adds in its own flare and instruments. The acoustic is really nice and it fits the stage.

This stage reeks of lag. This is probably going to be like Akuma’s stage but a tad uglier.

I swear they forced the game to sync every single raindrop on that stage.

1 Like

Funny enough it basically is Akuma’s stage.

1 Like