SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Wait your half dead? I’ll play you, may actually take a game :wink:

Half dead but apparently hungry enough to eat this entire pizza in a single sitting

3 Likes

Don’t know how to quote 2 people at a time but thanks for the replies, yea you guys are right, as long as it’s more consistent for me (especially online) then why not double or triple press? I mean with double pressing in certain combos I get it 100% of the time while doing it by trying to get the link in by pressing each button once I get it 70% of the time only. I understand that systematic button pressing is higher level but I have a feeling even now pro players double or triple tap in certain situations to make sure the links connect. I’ve seen streams where the streamer does a 4 hit combo but it sounds like he pressed 7 buttons so that might be it.

You know a games soundtrack is good when you can Workout to it, “Flash Train” “Guardian of light” “Digital Ignition” and “Strange sunset” are one my favorite tunes to lift or jog too. EX series doesnt get enough credit when it comes to the amazing soundtrack.

1 Like

It is patch day today as well.
Not a good day to try to play online.

Cmon shouldn’t the patch be out already? Who got the new theme uploaded?

EDIT: Yall slow asf

Edit 2: Meh… it’s not as epic as the original but it’s still good. Doesn’t have that fateful confrontation feel.

1 Like

That is the reality of jumpins, in any SF game. It is very high reward.

Furthermore, you defended your vertical space 4 times, why did you get hit the 5th time? Seems more like it is on you :shrug:

Hwo.

Don’t forget Hwo.

Fuck that guy.

Hmm I have a friend that’s way better than me who mains Hwo and usually gets gets top 24 or higher at majors. I’ve gotten years of matchup experience and always forget him, lol. Yeah he’s meme/scrub stomper too.

I’m playing an okay one right now. Holy fucking shit I hate that piece of shit character. Looping offense for days combined with being near impossible to whiff punish. Argh.

I brought the stage and I don’t have it in my list. It’s also not in the battle settings list. It’s bugged. L m a o.

1 Like

Jokes on you.

You don’t buy the stage, you donate 40k to Capcom so maybe you get to see the stage on random select.

3 Likes

I’ve caught up on the HI Score Girl manga, so many feels. Now I can’t wait to get new chapters.

So the Recommended section of the shop just told me the strongest player in Africa is a Bison player, while suggesting his colors and alts. CFN tryin to convert me into a Bipson player. Not happening. Never ever ever.

5 Likes

Capcom seems to be implying other things about you, playa.

4 Likes

Rashid got a buff

– Rashid
As of Ver. 4.000, the damage for Dash Spinning Mixer was lower than intended. The damage has been restored to the values before Ver. 4.000.

2 Likes

It’s an alternate version of the Akuma temple stage, spooked me for a minute too

1 Like

countdown

2 Likes

Can i get a “fuck Rashid” in the chat?

Mind == Blown!

1 Like