SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Is 312 low for SFV? I feel like it is but i really wouldn’t know.

SF5 is the best game.

:pray:

1 Like

It’s a good turnout, the rest seem super low. It could just be because it’s early in the year and I’m not sure that the TWT is kicked up yet. Maybe people don’t want to make it out.

Looking at the 2018 brackets, those numbers seem ballpark consistent for NCR. DBFZ had a drop-off, Tekken is actually up some.

Guess those are normal-ish numbers for the event.

1 Like

Tekken 7 is fun as fuck but it’s fucking easy to get meme’d on by moves in that game. I’ll easily take SFV over that shit.

Nothing unusual compared to last Year. Beside of DBFZ each game has more player.

+3 SFV: 312
+37 Tekken7: 148
-67 Dbfz: 114
+61 Unist: 82
Smash ultimate:135
Sc6: 58

Makes sense.

DBFZ is no longer new hottness and is now just the VS game, and Unist has that Evo boost.

1 Like
5 Likes

Honestly had never heard of unist until Evo game lineup, well I had read on it at eventhubs final results page but not a whole lot, anyone play that?

fun game, online is probably a solid 2/10. Don’t pick it up if you fancied playing online, good training mode game though.

1 Like

Netcode is solid.
Gameplay is gold.
Characters are great.

Rewards Execution, Mechanical and MU knowledge a lot.
Pretty free Combo System, Offence and Defence are pretty good balanced.
Though the population has risen, you’ll still need Discord to get a lot of matches.

Don’t listen to Frost he hates anything that isn’t SFV.

2 Likes

If it comforts you SFIV’s online is a solid 1.5/10

SF4’s online was good in GFWL days, when it got ported to steam it became really bad ( then they patched it, then it got bad again around SFV release )

Can’t speak for console users.

3 Likes

I bought it as soon as it came out on PC, I was literally waiting for it since I learnt about it from BBtag.
Mechanically speaking it’s probably the best game possible.
It has some definite drawbacks though.
For once the netcode is as ass as it can be, either find people that play it close to you or prepare to weep.
The second drawback is the cast and stages of the game can be considered pretty bland, you’re either into it or you’re not.
To give an example, I think the game is flawless and I have 1 character I die for plus 2 or 3 I really like, yet I still prefer GGxrd because it has more personality.

Oh hell no.

4 Likes

GFWL was trash but the set standards for FG online in it’s era were so low we considered it good.

You just summarize my opinion on SF4 as a whole.

:slight_smile:

Works for me pretty well <.<
Had no match (outside of the one against a drunken swedish friend) that was above 3f with no noticable spikes.

Most SF games end up like Marmite because there’s such a big distinction between the prior entry and the new one. I can’t say I like 2/3 as much as 4. I’d take Alpha over all 3 of those though.

4 is the only one that a flat dislike.

3 & 5 are probably my overall favorites, but as said before I’m mostly an airdasher/anime guy so my perspective is different on these things (for better or worse).

4 I never could figure out on any level.

Also, I like how different the SF games are from one and other, but a lot of that is, I enjoy the “learning the game” component of fighting games, so knowing the next SF will bring something new to the table excites me.

1 Like

We talking favorite SFs?

ST, broken, completly unbalanced and I love it.
After that Alpha2 and 3 on the second spot shared.

Overall favorite FG of all time has to be CvS2.

1 Like