SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

@vhozite which characters would you like to see in CPT top 8 this year?

@Mr.PaVy-RD

Why do dominicans like SF5 so much? I swear I’m fighting your whole country every time I play online.

Also, is the DR still fucking with MK Trilogy?

Edit: for those who don’t know whats up,

3 Likes

I want to see nothing but Rashid in all top 8s to force Capcom to nerf him out of existence.

Literally do not care as long as there is some decent variety. Like Season 5 could buff the bottom tiers to SSS level but that’s still garbage if that’s all I see every top 8.

All i care about is variety.

1 Like

Pavy the only :dominican_republic: that knows SF4 is better. Crazy guys playing Trilogy also

1 Like

Thats why i asked for specific characters since I feel variety has already been pretty decent early in S4

1 Like

You know what the man wants. You gon’ really make him beg?

1 Like

Amen to that, Birdie and Gief players can teach us how it’s done.

It’s more about who I don’t want to see if that makes sense. Like Ibuki, Rashid, and Karin would need to be absent from Top 8 for like 1.5 years starting now.

Other than that I just want at least 3 characters you don’t see all the time if at all. Like have we seen any character launched since AE win anything?

It can be my boy Claw or it can be dogshit characters who’s main i hope die in a house fire like Blanka. Hell even Ryu’s basic ass would be welcome.

1 Like

You’re wrong. It will be this:

After performing VS, Ryu will get his old sweep cancel back. Please note that VS recovery will be as bad as Abigail’s CA. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

It’s crazy how much Birdie gets downplayed. Been shitting on shotos and clear Top 5-10 since S1 and people don’t even bring him up. Smfh.

1 Like

That clip starts 30 seconds too late.

That country is so Poor and behind on things that Most of the people out there are still playing on Xbox360 lol, Only like a few 100 people out there have PS4’s so youll keep running into the same players

Also Tekken,Streetfighter and Mortal kombat are the only games known over there they still have Cabs for them

3 Likes

This guy right here looks like main character material to me tbh.Cool design.

EDIT : shit , i may have something for characters with one eye.

4 Likes

Running into Academia de Peleas Callejera Mena RD all over CFN.

Lmao Callejera is slang for hoodrat im not surprised if mena changed his name to that online. also whats good with dominicans only playing akuma,laura,guile and birdie? my own people confuse me lol

1 Like

He looks like a feudal Japanese garden gnome.

Cammy hasn’t had a season out of top 10 yet.
she wasn’t popular in S1 and 2 because not many people like her actually, in S3 they liked the fact that she was retardedly good

Did he really change his name to that?

I just figured that’s what Street Fighter translated to. :man_shrugging:

Also Ken’s run was a mistake. Forward jerking nonsense that’s needlessly hard to deal with.

MK removes run buttons, SF starts adding them.

5 Likes