SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

I would challenge you to random select.

But based on last time, you cheat.

This may sound like “no shit Sherlock” levels of obviousness, but never play a fighting game when you’re sick or have a headache. Didn’t realize how much that can affect you.

Dont go swimming after youve gotten real tipsy also. Doesnt work great

The real shit out of luck characters in Season 4 are very few too. So you have to be digging deep to pick somebody you know is worthless.

A lot of the cast is pretty competitive now.

5 Likes

Unless those second V Skills blow up the balance, should be getting places

Urien was tt in S2, Cammy has been good every season except this one where she has been reduced to merely “quite viable”, and Menat ain’t doing shit solo. Sagat was at a smaller event and MOV afaik has been the only person pulling Chun since forever, and again he died before Top 8.

But also I’m not just talking about solo appearances. Ibuki and Rashid were on stream at FR like every fucking match and it was lame as fuck.

Like I’d love to be wrong but so far it’s just more of the same old shit for me. MOV got eliminated and I had pretty much no more reason to watch.

Last Tekken I played was Tekken 2. When Frosty was merely a little soldier living inside my ball sack.

8 Likes

Second V skills (if) should only help. The characters that already have good ones won’t change, and the bad ones get a new move. Most of the good characters already have good V skills.

I dunno its been solid overall for me so far especially with Gief coming back and G being seen more. Its likely only a matter of time before Cody starts swinging the pipe in CPT also.

Otherwise SF is a ruthless game of matchups. Just going to see some characters more than others

Ryu new v skill will be a Parry that Parry’s a missed Parry.

6 Likes

Lol what?

S2 is when Cammy became solidified in top 5. Even with all the nonsense around her, she was the basic becky cracking heads. Season 2 top tier was Balrog, Urien, Guile, Rashid, Cammy/Laura. Then after the 2.5 patch Akuma took the place of Laura and we spent the rest of the year holding that to nerfed Karin.

:man_shrugging:

oh and Birdie. Most downplayed character of all time.

2 Likes

Highland so old the last Tekken he played doesnt even have KBDs

1 Like

I don’t understand you just repeated what I said. Cammy was quite good in S2 I didn’t say otherwise…

Lol if Gief wasnt weak/bad in seasons 1 and 3 hed take the cake also.

Actually Cammy might tie with Birdie for downplay consistency. Sky is falling anytime she gets nerfed. Seriously…

5 Likes

Cammy was tops. She wasn’t quite good, she was still bopping people with the same gameplan she had before.

Actually she got new frame traps out of the season 2 patch too.

Oh and they buffed St.Mp to +3. Based Capcom.

1 Like

Punk made people forget about Cammy in S2, but she was pretty busted in S2 also

Ok and? I only listed her as “good” because she hasn’t been in the exact same position every year.

Are you mad because I didn’t put an extra adjective in front there nigga gtfo my face with this nitpicking shit. Literally arguing about my choice of words even though what I said was true tf.

You downplaying the Queen BAE.

She’s been top tier every season except this one. And its questionable that she isn’t still tops.

1 Like

It’s like the opposite of Alex.

No tf I’m not nigga my entire point was that she’s been doing work since forever. Go grab your extra strength readers and look at the context of the statement instead of replying to me about irrelevant ass details. Unless you want to count me not listing her exact tier placement every year as “downplay”.

Again foh nigga it was obvious wth I was saying.