SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Lol.

There are a couple of cute moments if you are a dragonball fan, but there’s just alot of slog, so its not worth it.

Watch them on Youtube.

1 Like

See like:

there’s literally no reason why SF4 shouldn’t be an easy 50 man side tourney at every major. Everybody that “loves” the game is playing 5 anyways. Not like you need to practice so much tech in 5 to maintain play quality. So easily y’all could be doing high roller side tourneys or some bullshit.

But you don’t. y’all don’t really love the game that much.

MvC2 mofos are closer to bringing their game back, on Dreamcasts of all thing, that SF4 mofos are with their game available in the same consoles that 5 runs plus cellphones.

7 Likes

It’s crazy when people in this game who are like UGM have a 50 game streak. I don’t understand how these people minds problem solve the online shit so fucking fast. When you fight people in this game that are that fucking good it’s demoralizing as fuck. Like you just look at your hands afterwards wondering what the fuck is the point.

Then you shit on someone worse than you and you’re like “aaaaah hahahaha that’s why I still play”

4 Likes

Adaptation, conditioning and analysing.

Skills you should pick up as you play instead of enforcing a one-player gameplan.

My theory is pretty simple , Sanford is an expressive player and SF5 doesnt let you be expressive. It’s a robot game.

4 Likes

MK reveal trailer

SFV reveal trailer

SFV 1st character trailer

2 Likes

Sorry Ben but I’m just not smart enough for that.

So because I’m trash I now rock the bronze title. Till I get to like master I’ll probably keep it permanent. Just need Pertho to surpass me and then I can turn the game off and rest in peace.

Jesus Christ fuck off

:frowning: please don’t be mean

It’s just simple problem solving.

If it’s so simple why can’t I do it?

Cause you don’t try probably, SFV is baby levels of player interaction.

1 Like

At least I have the excuse that I barely played at all the past 3 years

@Twinblades Seriously just upload some matches and let the better players help you analyze what your problems are

They can’t possibly crap on you any more than they already do

Ain’t SFV twins first fighter? Probably why he’s such a trash Capcom cuck. :thinking:

Why the fuck can’t I get ONE opponent that isn’t playing on wifi tonight?

It’s too late to be salty about SFV. Like I did with SFIV just wait until SF6 comes out then it dies. Going around being salty just makes you look like you can’t find other games to play and just want to say “stop having fun”.

I learned early on that there was no point to tell SFIV players to stop having fun. Waste of time and you look like a nut in front of the people who are having fun in the most tournament populated fighter.

Once CPT 2020 finishes the game might die. Until then, stay salted.

2 Likes

Damn Jin did you used to be like Cipher?? I can’t imagine you telling people to stop playing a game cause it’s trash.

Lol when you try to do a swag combo and realize you are in the wrong stance Xd

Not even that much. I was cognitive even back during 2009 that telling people to stop playing the SF game that had top Guilty Gear players playing it was like impossible.

But I did the whole “this game sucks cuz no true block strings, meaties are shit, hurtboxes everywhere, Rufus is dumb, reversal DP windows are longer than a Seinfeld DVD collection, Ultra take all your life, FADC lets you sit in on invincibility that goes into huge ass combos so you can basically shield yourself while performing offense and footsies at the same time, all the combos are just standing link BS, why does Vega suck, Guile sucks too, invincible backdashes WTF this isn’t an anime game there’s no Zato level offense” and so on.

I think MOV did a video on what he didn’t like about 3S and how it was much more galaxy brain to pressure people on knockdowns than it needed to be. Especially with the million invincible/half invincible options per character. Basically played into how needing to option select your ass off just to fix the knockdown scenario was lame.

Once Marvel 3 came out I stopped caring and just played that instead. A game the block strings were mostly true and offense/defense seemed a lot more natural/OG than SFIV’s did. Even with all of the cheap stuff it felt more old school so I liked it. SFIV felt like it did too much rearranging how SF worked for no reason for me.

2 Likes

Sanford is all over the place at times. I’d see times where he’s into the game when he’s doing work, but once he starts losing to Idom or someone like that, he goes into his “I shouldn’t be losing to this guy. It’s only possible in this game” blabbering. I like Sanford, but I can’t really watch and listen to him for too long.