SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Then don’t do it.

If they want to camp it up, fucking go for it.

Earlier today I watched a man slowo punch a time traveler in the balls.

Commit to stupid and it works.

Think I might take the time to blast through DBFZ’s Story Mode.

Oh lawd.

I love the subliminals between Capcom and SNK but nope. I only waifu in SF(5) Genjuro is all I wanted to see and I’m hoping the netcode is salvageable.

Edit: Also like someone said in the comments, Char came first :^O Karin is going to have to hol’ dat

2 Likes

Don’t… I’m a fan boy, and if I didn’t need to do it to unlock 21, I would have bailed.

Now you can just download the unlock for free.

that laugh lol

What’s with blonde girls in japanese being like that

Sam sho looking better every day, Sanford trying to bury SF5. It’s a good time to be alive !

6 Likes

You still need games?

1 Like

Yeah, think I’m going to just read a book or something.

I remember when completing Story Mode was always something I made a point to do. Now? The only ones I’ve completed since 2017 are MVCI, SFV, and MKX. Just about everything else I barely touched.

1 Like

Who’s that Sanford guy? Why does he want sfv to leave? Did he get wrecked on it or sumtin?

He legit is retweeting people stanning those bullshit ass SF4 unblockables. Of all the garbage you could get hype about…that shit?

I think SF4 was a better game in a lot of areas than it got credit for while it was actively played but c’mon son. SF4 stans are the worst with their hilariously selective memories about the game.

2 Likes

I think its a part of getting older. A lot of vidya game stories aren’t anything to write home about and if you’ve been gaming a while you’ve seen a lot of the same stuff.

Also can someone tell me the keyboard shortcut for recording your screen. Alt+f9?

1 Like

Sanford hates the game as a concept more than it’s actual problem. He complains about weird shit, he complained about not being able to see a mix-up(???), and normals being too good in a game where the main complaint is the normals are fucking wack.

He just likes to dislike it me thinks.

3 Likes

I completely disagree. They don’t know how to sell a fighter like Capcom can. When I watch a SFV trailer it’s a showcase of how amazing that character is even if they suck. They show the character solving problems to answers.

NRS has a reveal trailer that spends half the time showing said character getting shit stomped. Also because they can’t combo into their fatality it’s looks awkward watching the character pump themselves before the finish.

Fuck NRS!

3 Likes

The first NRS trailer in MK11 was meh.

What made them better was the playable content latter.

Sales say otherwise, clearly they do know how to sell a fighter. I mean that’s one thing you cant criticize them for, they know exactly how to pump up their audience.

Kek Sanford is such a bitch

Bitch!!!

yea breh shoot me an invite!

What trailers have you been watching cause this is like pretty far from Capcom trailers.

Sandford doesn’t like the game because his fighting game legacy fundamentals don’t carry over well into sf5.

It’s also a game were it’s hard to dominate people who you are better than, and by better I mean everything from just a little bit to decent margin.

Getting streaks in sf5 in an non online environment is truly a feat now. And the only people that are going to do it are BEASTLY players and players playing top tier. You not streaks in a set with ryu or sagat with a bunch of decent to strong players because of how SF5 is built.

1 Like

Because casuals can’t into anything that’s why. Most people are fucking dumb as shit and they’ll eat up any slop just because of a brand name!

Which is different then me and SFV because uuuuh because I know what makes a good fighting game! Clipping hair and crunch counters!!! That’s real style!