SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

You could probably push that a little higher if you set up the dummy to regen faster.

Guts was kicking in earlier than it should have.

Yes MK cabs were attractive just like those konami cabs.

SS Cabs were looking cool also specially the sounds are very catchy

During my youth MK was unplayable to me. Even when MK 2

but the first time I played SS on the arcade even without the knowledge on execution understood the need of timing.

I tried again an MK title which is MK3 because of the hype of the movie, It was also my first decent MK experience.

I enjoy urban champion.

This was something of smash to me back then.

:thinking:

Looks like diamond and up is when you can actually start plating match ups.

Not all of the diamond players I’ve found are super on point, but they are significantly better than plats and golds.

The little things are definitely gonna come into play like making people respect their own -2s and all that jazz.

1 Like

Pumped myself up for 5 hours straight of just fighting game grinding, but I get home groggy and not feeling like doing anything instead. Guess I’ll lab then.

Starting to think I need to boost up my exercise routine so I sleep more soundly at night. And maybe just be in bed at 9:30 for the full 8 hours rather than trying to live off of 7-7.5 and sleep in on weekends.

In either case I’ve found that the PS4 d-pad feels way better for Soul Calibur, so looks like I’ll end up with 3 different controllers at each event now…tried the PS4 pad in SF but I just hate the analog stick placement.

Just random mumblings, don’t mind me~

(And no I’m not playing on Arcade stick I can fit 3+ controllers into a small bag I don’t have room to travel with a stick)

1 Like

NRS definitely knows how to make hype trailers. Criticize the games all you want, but they know how to get their audience pumped for a new game and how to engage with their community - that is how they get those insane sales. I mean the latest trailer is probably the best fighting game trailer I’ve seen.

Laura is gorgeous and she’s a fun ass character. My favorite female in sfv, or any sf because this is my first sf game. Love how she’s a grappler hybrid with a fireball. I main Ryu and Akuma but Laura is my third. How can you not like her?? #Bonita

I like Laura, she’s cute with a fun personality and loves her brother~

…and she has the same english VA as Felicia :'3

1 Like

MK11 HYPE!!!

SamSho looks fucking amazing.

Laura is a thot.

Where you at Capcom!? :eyes:

1 Like

I have more adv against back recovery, meaty HK Koku is +11 on CH, that’s why. Ryu is getting up with st.LP.

Oh I know why, but isn’t there a setting that makes health regen immediately? So it would come back as soon as the first combo ended?

Either that or shorten the meaty Koku setup.

Nope, the dummy’s health is already on regen state, iirc I can’t make him doing that faster. By shorten the meaty Koku setup you mean starting the combo after it with straight st.MP? I didn’t try honestly, I started with the crouching one to get the stun 100%.

Shrug

That was my only thought. Mostly just because you aren’t getting the “real” damage value.

To be fair, in a real match that might as well be the real damage value

Fair point.

Also @Trife88 is this your samsho main

1 Like

Games?

That rich girl anime laugh was weak as shit.

If you are going to pull that trope, commit to it, don’t half ass it.

Her opponent wasn’t worth the effort

Lol just had some dude tell me that Alex is OP

Don’t think I will be able to tonight, or at least not for a few hours.