SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

I mean i didn’t say the nerf was unjustified, i said it was too much. They should’ve just made it more minus and called it a day instead of gutting it to 7 frames.

Akuma’s standing Mk is still 5 frames.

Capcom confirmed hates Brazilians.

2 Likes

Those slowdowns on SamSho is a big no-no for me.

1 Like

:coffee:
9 Likes

I’m glad @Evil_Canadian phoned Lord Boon to save us from that trash State of Play trailer.

2 Likes

young jax good guy
old jax… BAD GUY!!!

Jax looks like someone but I can’t think of who it is.

Not feeling the Check Yo Self remix either.

Trailer was lit though.

It’s MK- the truth is that they’re all bad guys. Just some of them don’t know it.

SNK: Gameplay reveal, releases trailer that shows more fan favorites to come.
Nrs: Shows more of the story along with Kitana, Liu Kang and Kung Lao. Reveals Jax.
Capcom: crickets

7 Likes

Bro, that NRS trailer is fucking ridiculous. Seriously, that’s how you sell a fighting game. Fuck all any of that had to do with gameplay but look how god damn hype it is.

NRS the kings of Western Fanservice FREE.

12 Likes

The way NRS has handled the buildup to MK11 should be the standard. Game was announced with like only a 4 month wait and you get reveals, dev streams, and other hype like every 10 days.

Not saying it’ll be that way post release. But any dev with a fighter in the pipeline should take notes. This is how you build hype.

6 Likes

when all the things that X-kira said come true u will be ashamed of ur words and deeds…

If you didn’t know anything about Mortal Kombat and you saw that trailer, that’d definitely be a game you’d want to play. What’s kind of hilarious is that the hip hop music is more of a nod to the FGC than doing all the actual footage they did for SF5. So even the marketing is kind of on point with targeting a million demographics without it necessarily having to go that way.

Kind of how the G trailer just kicked 10 million types of ass.

Man I wish I could work on SF6. Don’t even want to be in charge of gameplay, just all of the other random stuff you need to make it a successful product.

4 Likes

Also, Arksys has huge patch notes and a new character starting tomorrow. (DBFZ)

Actually, Capcom releasing crickets would be an improvement.

4 Likes

NRS dropped the best fighting game trailer ever with that last one.

Very dope, I have to support it off GP

Yeah some will disagree but I love (themed) hip hop music with my fgs, especially in trailers.

And I’m talking that real shit, not that rated PG SoundCloud trash we got with Ed.

2 Likes

Biggest waste ever is there never have been a combo video with this:

#Classic #Based

1 Like

How could I forget about what Capcom has this week?

We have grass!

4 Likes

I like how they are sticking to there guns of using hiphop music for there MK trailers. I much prefer it to another metal edge lord track

6 Likes