SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Yea all these fg franchises carried by names. Lol. Keep those excuses rolling.

People don’t play weebmasher9000 because it doesn’t got a name.

That, or that shit only appeals to hardcore airdasher vets and fucking wierdos. Tell yourself whatever you want.

1 Like

Damn man, that hurts. :dizzy_face:

I mean you could have been a real bastard and told me to play Ed or something like that. But still, Kage? I haven’t even unlocked that goofy little bastard.

(not gonna lie though I was tempted for a minute because I am easily distracted)

Don’t.

I keep picking him at random because in my mind I will be able to do a thing… then I push buttons and they all suck.

It’s like everyone one of his buttons is one of those shitty SFV buttons where the character feels like they are actively retracting their punch.

Also, no more Ed’s. I want to put an end to the Ed problem once and for all.

Yeah the quick capsule impression I got of Kage is sort of like that he was the Laura of shotos (not necessarily in terms of raw efficacy but in terms of limbs).

Easiest FM/real money I never spent.

Ryu is a flat arc protoganist. So don’t expect a major change to his character development other than being a mascot of a video game franchise.

All he does is change the people he encounters like he did with Alex, Bison, Akuma and etc.

He is also a character that is supposed to be “idealize” rather than to be relate into.

MK main protoganist is ever changing and isn’t in a similar archetype before. It was supposed to be Lui Kang in the begining but they progress differently later in 90s like Sub Zero then later nowadays it’s Scorpion.

You are correct. And you can make a flat arc protaganist work.

However, you mentioned changing other character? Near as I can see, Akuma and Balrog are exactly the same as they have always been. So I’m not sure what “effect” Ryu has had.

The ultimate flat arc example is Goku, and there no comparison in how Goku impacts the universe and characters that sorround him.

Also, the main character since MKX has basically been Johnny Cage. Which is awesome.

Fuck story fuck lore fuck all that bullshit this is all I want in fighting game

Your a pleb if you care about anything else. I just wanna boot up the game and hit rank for those sweet sweet points. Casuals can EAD!!!

3 Likes

No blonde white girls?

:slight_smile:

Akuma had change lately to what he was in alpha, as for Balrog they are not something connected to each other or an important plot isn’t about the two to became relevant to each other.

Akuma had been obsess with Ryu in SF4 and vanilla SFV but later change.

I guess what I meant is, I don’t see any of it in the games. I’m sure if I went through the wiki there would be events that happened, but none of it seems to really matter.

I mean, Gouken came back from the dead, and the games have basically not even acknowledged it.

Yes the Gouken return is still un clear, but it’s not that he returns from the dead? Because it’s a retcon.

On PC he can mod the stick figures to all be blond white girls.

“GOTY, 10/10”

1 Like

Then no Twinblades…or K-Brad.

Yo, what if they sneak in a new character while the consoles update with the new stage tomorrow?

ooh

3 Likes

Reliable, i.e. not Fraud-Kira, dataminers will be going over the update with a fine toothed comb.

2 Likes

Yeah, but it’s one of the few significant plot events in SF cannon.

The flipped it… and nothing changed?

That’s kinda pointing to what I was saying about SF characters being nothing but a function and an aesthetic.

Okay, I’ve watched some SamSho footage.

This looks really promising. Absolutely my kind of game. I want this.

1 Like

Isn’t that what they tried to do with the patch before The Capcom Cup finale? Expecting Very Violent Ken then.

There is like Bison, Akuma and Alex.

Bison is a long time significant character in SF that gives a lot of stress to everyone. That Ryu breaks even Necali in SFV.

Ryu change the expectation and dependancy of those that he encounter in how they view power and strenght in life.

I want Amicable Akuma.