SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Super Diamond here I come!

wait the steam release isn’t simultaneous?

nope

“Samurai Shodown is back. The fighting series returns on June for PS4 and Xbox One, with a release in Q4 on Switch and later still on PC.”

rip why did I bother getting fucking excited.

1 Like

Q4 just means you gotta tough it out until the end of the year. That’s pretty much October-December.Still a far off way compared to June but…it is what it is…

well q4 is the switch release. pc is coming “later still” after that

Gore is the MK fanservice. Yeah, the gameplay hasn’t held up more often than not. But all the silly story mode stuff that I laugh at is the strong suit of the MK series. Because of it they can deliver a really good gaming experience to their fans.

MK fans care more about their characters for their character rather than the gameplay. Which means that they are emotionally involved with the brand. That takes their loyalty to some next level stuff. NRS is well aware of that too, so they develop the part of their games those types of players are likely to enjoy the most: single player content.

Get mad at the gore, but thats integral to the MK experience. Just as the crazy story is a big part of the MK experience. The amount of people that cant tell you rain’s moveset but love the MK story is hilariously high.

I have friends who redbox the thing just for story mode. NRS knows whats up.

2 Likes

Switch before PC, LUL

A lot of people are pretty heated about the later PC release. Can’t even blame them. You’d think that market would actually be prioritized at this point…

Definitely has TWINBLADES written all over her.

6 Likes

With all the modding and data mining I don’t even blame them… sucks but I dont blame them.

better be a good port if I’m waiting that long, if it’s a shit port I’m not touching another SNK game

Definitely rocking the Earthquake nude mods.

:100: :ok_hand: :triumph:

3 Likes

SNK being a smaller outfit, I could see them pushing pc release back just so the game’s rep doesn’t have to own the inevitable support issues.

Joe random user has the wrong drivers installed, blames SamSho loudly online, and now that’s the first thing people associate with the title? No thanks.

2 Likes

I remember KOF at release was fucked on some peoples systems for a bit so if it’s a pushback for compatibility’s sake I can’t fault it, it it comes out shitty with a year long wait though. Fuck off.

2 Likes

Yeah we need to play again soon. Your G was coming along nicely why’d you switch? Yeah trying to actually play with common sense gets me bodied at this level sometimes “I’ve cc’d punished that twice in a row surely he won’t do a third…oh shit”.

But I’ll take a long break from ranked this time and actually try to play and get better. As much shit as I talk on other players in ranked I feel like even tho my rank went up I’m not really better if that makes sense.

What is this hot garbage I am witnessing??? It’s not the early 2000’s can we please release a game simultaneously across platforms…

3 Likes

Just jumping in to say that you should hmu for matches too.

1 Like

You make her sound so dirty and here I liked her too.