SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

In other news

1 Like

Samsho is actually a game that fits what I like to play/do so it’ll get a month like KOF 14 did.

Neutral Kombat 11 is still only a week.

2 Likes

eSport stadiums, ay?

These quake and starcraft nerds have taken this meme way too far now.

Fusion HQ, training center.
:expressionless:

I’m not sure about MK yet. I probably wouldn’t play it for more than a week but I really like how it looks. Bout to cheat on my baby Kitana with Jade…

Plus my friend wants me to get it on xbox but i prefer playing fighters on ps4.

Evil Monkey will assure you that Lord Noob has the game in good hands. Need no worry.

Fuck Boon I’m not worried about him. If i get the game i need plenty of people to play with.

Also no Kitana no buy.

I will have it on Xbox if that affects anything.

I’ve got friends on that system who want to play it with me.

I’m sure MK will be a very good MK game, but they never vibe with me for more than a couple of weeks.

1 Like

I never get tired of hearing the classic SNK chime when you press start. I still remember being all in my feels when I first started up KOF14 and heard it again. Took me back.

Samurai Shodown looks good. I’ve never been a huge SS guy, but I’m looking forward to giving it a try.

8 Likes

I dunno if I’m a fan of that new Charlotte design but game still looks cool. I’m looking forward to people complaining about the damage. Only question will they complain now or week 1 of launch

3 Likes

How come I knew that you’d main Charlotte? :smirk:

3 Likes

People who complain about the damage were born in the late 90s and use Twitter everyday. They can suck it.

6 Likes

Because she has a rapier, which is a much better weapon than a Katana for a duel anyways?

@TWINBLADES is usually a very practical person.

1 Like

Nah, its because TWINBLADES is on that Punk trip where they both love blonde white people.

1 Like

Not sure if anyone posted but li Joe is going over some of his footage of samsho

3 Likes

I love how no one is mad there’s only 16 characters at launch. ;^)

5 Likes

It’s an unusual situation- old heads are thrilled just to be getting a SamSho, and youngin’s basically have never seen any of these characters at all, so it’s like 16 brand new characters all at once, which is a lot when you’re used to being drip fed dlc.

2 Likes

I’ve got not problem with a smaller cast.

I think part of that is because of the franchise and audience though. SamSho isn’t one of those games where players feel entitled to certain characters.

3S has 19.

ST has 16 (without counting the old versions).

Size of the cast isn’t nearly as important as diversity of playstyles. If that many characters are giving you a lot of really solid playing experiences, you’re good to go.

Shit gets unwieldy when it gets to SF4 levels of nonsense. Half the problems capcom created for SF5 had to do with trying to please every person with the SF4 roster. They jsut went extra with it and now people are demanding that everywhere.

5 Likes

Played some ranked today deranked a urien who teabagged me then when he won the next set he dips super quick. Ran into him again bopped him real quick deranked him and one and done’d him lol. I say all that to say I finally got fucking Platinum!

I know it’s not diamond or anything but that was my goal to hit Platinum with Laura. Now I can put this game down and learn somebody new or play sekiro lol.

7 Likes