SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

I go with EX DP just because it keeps my combo routes narrow and easier to branch off of, less I have to think about. I am aware though that EX Tatsu into Stomp is better Oki.

There is something so satisfying in ending a round with Falke’s df.HK when it OTGs :weary:

1 Like

There’s a handful of things that otg that people have forgotten about like Urien’s super. Kolin’s VT1 and Ibuki’s bomb VT OTG too.

Bet thats a good way to troll people into always quick rising. Just forward throw super people in rookie level with Urien. That shit does 433 damage. Shiiiiiet. :open_mouth:

Jacqui has Urien’s Aegis Reflector

Spot on.

3 Likes

Just do it and make it public.

I need as many people as possible shitting on me if I’m to get any better.

1 Like

His damage output is actually stupid especially in VT2.

If you can somehow activate from his EX red fireball, dash > hp.DP/EX.DP into HP+HK. You get a jump in thats 400dmg.

This is nice!

6 Likes

It might be a good study in spacing. If I get time I’ll throw something together.

For now, hold forward! I bet when you play Frosty he just disrespects the shit outta you and walks in?!

Also I kinda agree with Frost, don’t always play the same level, but don’t go too far up the chain. I’d think a diamond level would be good practice.

Try something different, I do it myself.

Insane

If her other trigger wasn’t two bars and so strong and easy ibukis would be mixing and killing off this.

Ex hado is mostly useless from what I’ve found there might be some neat gimmick mixes with vt1 tho.

Kage normal are trash because of the frame data outside of that they aren’t that bad

Two stubby +1 lights 0 6 frame mp and a negative s mk and 2 negative heavy buttons.

They were really afraid of him being strong.

That’s indeed really good. I dabbled into stop motion a couple of years ago and can safely say that this took a lot of time and work.

1 Like

Is there a reason you would land that though? Outside of random happenstance?

I honestly don’t know.

55 mins of mix ups…

That’s some pre-08 bullshit. Like MvC2 dvd. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Can’t wait for this!!

11 Likes

Cr.mp > st.hp > Ex red fireball > VTC > DP

Most of his bnb starts from cr.mp so I don’t see why you wouldn’t go for this especially with VT stocked. That sht give you hella damage.

Was bored in ranked so was checking the stats.

Justakid just became Warlord. Making him the highest ranked Juri by like twice the points of Rabbito the next person under him. Makes him the 14th highest ranked player/warlord as well.

I’ve watched his streams sometimes he’s very solid and knows pretty optimal store strings and spacing. Basically on the level of GentlemanThief and others where they know how to perfectly space their safe minus stuff so they’re nearly always in advantage to hit a button. Stuff that the average Juri players aren’t going to put in the effort to do and know that other characters just have easier ways of getting advantage.

Random note about being Warlord/Top 15. You need to have at least a lvl 86 to 90 character. Just about everyone in Warlord has a lvl 90 or higher character.

Justakid is really cool to the people on his stream and definitely pretty young. He hates Gief though so he can’t stand fighting Mhike lol. I would play against him more, but PC to PS4 our connection isn’t very good. Lots of dropped out inputs and skips.

3 Likes

Of the handful of upcoming FGs, SamSho should feel the most comfortable to existing SF players.

4 Likes

Nah they won’t like it.
Just like they like nothing outside of SF.

I’ll definitely be playing it. One of my old favorite grounded button games. Glad these types of games are coming back. Long as it doesn’t have too many 900 hit EX mode combos I’m in.

2 Likes