SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

@Saitsu

If I can offer some advice from the cheap seats.

I never see you leverage Kage’s AA options. He has boss AA between MP and HP DP and his cHP. You keep going Air to Air. Which can work, but I’m not sure why you would bother most times.

The reason is I just simply am not good at Anti-Airing. Honestly I need to spend an entire week on doing nothing but AAs. That’s the kind of dedication I need to be putting in if I actually want to get good.

Fuck Cammy is so boring but so good.

this is some low effort nonsense.

Edit: You keep forgetting to cancel the first hit of that sweep. That shit is cheaper than Young Zeku’s.

When you have a real invul AA, you can do them alot later than you think.

I come from lots of games without such strong AA’s so I always need to adjust to how much time I actually have to do it. I will block or panic in reaction to lots of jumps that I could just blow up.

Edit: @Pertho I was Mashing VT cancel like my life depended on it… But, you know.

Take that reversal super, I didn’t need you.

Edit: sigh, freaking FAT. Capcom has given us more updates on SF5 since CapCup than this app.

This isn’t CPT after all.

That 5 frame cr.mp is crazy good. Long as hell, combos into itself, +3 on block.

it ain’t fair, fam. :sob:

1 Like

Now I’m just auto-piloting into things I know won’t work.

You also got fucked by a few lag spikes.

Shit happens.

Nah, I can’t blame the lag spikes for doing s.HP xx HK Stomp when I know that shit doesn’t combo.

Yeah, no more Kage for me.

I had messed with him a little the other day and had some fun. But I think I hate his buttons in practice.

Edit: @Pertho I saw that Micro-walk combo. That was hawt.

I keep doing it…I don’t think I can break the habit at this point.

I do it too. It worked in SF4 so my brain has to struggle against a habit.

Saitsu, for the love of god, stop mashing.

Getting away with stuff becuase of lag spikes is hype, but you’re going to die 9/10.

Stahp.

If I die, then I die, simple as that. Part of it is checking which points of your block pressure is real.

1 Like

GG’s @Pertho @Saitsu

I’ve got to get some sleep. It was fun.

1 Like

…well now I know that Nadeshiko OTGs…

LOL

That’s godlike.

Edit: ay some Married couple stuff came up.

Gotta go. :pray:

At least I’ve finally learned how to do some offense with Kage…now to incorporate that blocked Tatsu stuff…which I’ll do later when I actually have a day off.

Another thing I kinda was putting together when I was messing with Kage in casuals the other day.

I think you get better damage/oki if you combo is Button>EX Tatsu>MP Stomp. EX Hado just doesn’t seem all that good in many situations. EX DP gets more damage, but I think most of the time you want momentum with Kage over raw damage.

Actually, that’s one of my problems with the character, he has the potential to do lots of damage, but in practice, his damage output just isn’t that great.