SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

@Bea_Iank

Our Connection review.

Its not good… But its not completely awful.

It is… playable.
Had worse here in Brazil.

3 Likes

I wish @Bea_Iank was on the east coast of the US so I had a gief to run sets with. Feels like ug/plat is the land of gief army.

@FlyingVe don’t ever, EVER activate VT if you are within chip range and the opponent has CA unless you are 100% sure the VT will cause you to KO to opponent.
At that point you are living in borrowed time.

2 Likes

You are right.

Chip out super is often something I have completely forgotten about until it happens.

Nice use of an Ed quote :slight_smile:

I think the only way that might be appropriate is the way people fight in Goro mirrors.

CoolKid Tech is top tier.

:slight_smile:

Empty jump into ex SPD is love.

But Gief sMP is life.

That button is so strong.

Funny enough this was written a lot like the old IRC play by plays of tournament events when there wasn’t streams LOL. Someone live at the event would rat off what was going on to the other people in the chat.

2 Likes

@Bea_Iank

GG’s. Some of those connections were down right acceptable. We should play again sometime!

I finally started to stop respecting Falke’s Dive kicks. :slight_smile:

Next step jumping over Ed’s snatcher.

1 Like

GGs @FlyingVe
The games were playable. Better than at least of 20% of the “5 bars” connections I get here in Brazil.

The Gawd Game. Thank the most Capped for delivering us this beauty:

5 Likes

Thats not SFV, take that down immedietly!
Where are the handcuffs?

Image if SFV had command grabs that auto corrected and grabbed you from the air.

Imagine if pissing off a Ryu player allowed him to call in Ken, Akuma, Sagat and Sakura into the match and there’s no where to hide because Ibuki is throwing VT1 bombs off screen.

Imagine if Street Fighter had a block/parry button. Oh wait

That’s Sekiro and I’m loving every minute of it Fug SFV until I get a new Karin outfit

1 Like

If you were silver, that Ryu would have dashed 3 times and land a sweep on you.

4 Likes

Is it as hard as people make it out to be? Browsing other forums I see alot of people whining it’s too hard or unfair. They should know fromsoft games aren’t hard when you play how they want you to.

Don’t worry they do it in gold too lol.