SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Maybe this is what I need.

I’m old, I need to make more time for naps in my matches.

2 Likes

Now, decisions, decisions.
Do I want to lame people with Falke or to bully them with Gief in this afternoon?

1 Like

literally every match vs a ryu i get a life lead, the teabagging from the other side of the screen will commence. as if im gonna drill at them because im so upset theyre pressing down

Lame them with Gief.

And Bully with Falke.

No one will know what is happening.

1 Like

That’s what I do when they wanna tech everything.

That’s even better since you’re playing a mid range based rushdown character. Getting lamed by the offensive character.

I was actually trying to put myself away from the Ryu on purpose hoping he would figure to start throwing fireballs. I just remembered that I should start using her v skill more to absorb fireballs, but he probably though I was just being lame to be a jerk and didn’t throw any fireballs lol.

But I bully them with Gief by laming them out with st mp… :frowning:

1 Like

Delayed meaties are safer than shimmies and get used more often at high level. You don’t get blown up by wakeup low, they can’t backdash out and reset to neutral.

Shimmies also fuck up a lot of characters AA spacing, Cody is one of them. Doubly so in the corner.

Who do you play? Ibuki and…Laura?

I just tried ibuki for a few weeks but yeah mainly Laura

1 Like

We can try, but it will be laggy.
Do you play PC or PS4?

You’re the Falke player? If I recall correctly you played against kbrad last night and were really close to beating him. I remember thinking you were extremely good with falke. Anyways if that’s you damn you good!

Yup that’s me. I’ve ran into KBrad a couple times now

1 Like

PS4.

Give me just a sec to turn on PS4. Worst thing that can happen is nothing.

OK, let me turn the PS4 on here too then.

Alright, I’m in now. Do you wanna make the lounge? My CFN is in my title.

My new title probably

2 Likes

You start convos with me tho

You are like a puppy.

:slight_smile:

Online’s different