SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

SEAM is in October.
We’re getting 2 CPTs in Singapore this year.

One ranking event in April and SEAM in Oct. =D

1 Like

So guys. What is worse in your opinion.

1. People downplaying their characters
    Or
  2. People up-playing your characters.

My friend says Cammy’s crlp is still very good and I am Triggered. Lol.

He says the throw nerfs are worse. Imho both the crlp nerf and throw nerf affects her equally.

I thought @Frost 's Susgang was the SRK dojo. My PS4 CFN is in that Dojo.

2 Likes

Is it? I was mostly meaning to have the SRK brand in the Dojo name.

If Susgang is the dojo I should join it too. Bring the average skill level down a touch.

It is. It’s still a fast 3f normal that can be used for frame traps since it chains to her s.lp. It just doesn’t do everything now.

EU guys, are you up for a srk weekly lounge?
We can choose a day/time. I’ve hit a wall, not getting better.

Discord trash will never be the official SRK dojo.

If you rocking something other than the GAWD three letters, then you a fan of weak setters 'cause from those three there ain’t no better.

2 Likes

Well what IS the official SRK dojo?

We dont have one.

Y’all are members too, go set one up. Dont wait for me little homies. Go throw the shoryuken.com flag up if you want. As of right now there are different dudes rocking their locals, so making a dojo and asking people to rep it is a bit weird.

For those who want it though, get them legs running.

Yeah i have one for my state hoping to just find someone from here online :sob: i hate Facebook.

If someone makes one I’ll for sure join.
I’m unaffiliated right now because I didn’t see a point in making one just named after my cfn lol.

Cammy still good you gotta hold that. No sympathy

3 Likes

I don’t even know how to join dojos. We are talking about dojos? I just skip to the last page and skip the rest when I come and lurk.

Definitely downplaying, rarely ever witness the opposite because they usually come to their senses.
But downplaying seems to be an artform in any type of competitive game period.

1 Like

Thanks, so what’s the event that’s on right now? It said seamajor so that’s why I thought.

I have a decently sized one full of SRK people

Ain’t nobody rocking “Susgang” by their name foh, especially since you can’t even tell it’s SRK.

Tree for the forest type of person.

If it doesnt say Shoryuken.com or in some way lead people to the forums, its basically pointless.

Rock discord stuff all you want. But discord is trash and SRK is better. So if it isnt going to actually help the forums, it can go kick rocks.

1 Like

Or just have mates together but sure I guess

But the whole reason Pertho is talking about it is in relation to getting the forums more traffic or for people to see the advice we would give them they wouldn’t otherwise see. Having a dojo that is just for us that doesn’t indicate where we are based or who we are defeats his entire purpose…

1 Like