SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Your character is trash, you should play another.

1 Like

@Akhos @GetTheTables

I realized I forgot to say GG’s for last night so… GGs.

1 Like

How many of you guys jump inti random battle lounges?

I usually don’t ever. I will usually just use casual matchmaking.

I’ve done it maybe 5 times since launch

And honestly the last two times I hit up random lounges it went great and we ran a ton of sets. Made me wonder why I didn’t do it more. Mainly finding a room that I get a good connection with, or when I get in it’s full of people waiting their turn keep me from doing it more.

I’ve done it here and there.

Biggest problem I have is that the connection quality in this game is so spotty that I feel like more often than not I get set up with shitty connections.

But when that doesn’t happen and the other guy isn’t a punk ass about playing I’ve stumbled into some great long sets. So I’ve found it worth rolling the dice on it from time to time, especially if I’m fishing for different match up experience.

The Kolin Wars will continue. At some point we can rope in @TWINBLADES to make us all really sick of hearing her battle quips.

Hell no, I don’t join up random lounges.
I would if I had use a masculine nick on CFN, though. That way I wouldn’t be pestered after the sets.

1 Like

Hmm…might be enough to get a start.

I played some long sets with a Kage yesterday. Only problem is that its really unsatisfying to do long sets and not really give feedback. Think a good way to start bringing people back into SRK is to go into random battle lounges, whoop ass, and then send them a link to SRK so they can look up a post where you talk about all they stuff they can fix.

It’d require people take a min to write some stuff out that people may or may not see, but if you have a cellphone you can hit people up through PSN on the app. That’d make copy/pasting the link way easier.

:thinking:

3 Likes

Strangely I never run into Brutus online. We are close so the connection would be good.

I asked about the sets we played at Canada Cup and he cant remember who I was lol

I was pretty sure Kage VT1 was superior to VT2, but stuff like this helps seal the deal.

That’s more of a nice cherry on top than a real jackpot, but I just think that VT1 is so much more versatile and good for pressure.

4 Likes

We could make an SRK dojo? I’m not really sure what Dojo’s do though.

Didn’t realize you could cancel it off blocked tatsu.

Probably has some gaps and things you’ll have to mix it up with to make it anything close to real legit, but more stuff is better.

Nothing really. Being friendly and linking people to this place would do infinitely more since its actually inviting.

Like I just got done whooping this Super Bronze Guile’s ass. Man just got 5-0ed with impunity. Problem is that I have no way to give him feedback to help him get better.

Might just make it a personal thing that I start and see if it catches on.

All praise to the most Capped that Zeku can just super that nonsense while Kage is in the air. I saw him do it and went “Yeah, I that hit me and I just got bodied.”

:pray:

Yeah it would be objectively better, but I don’t wanna beat Sagat 7.5 to 2.5. That would be boring. I like that match being playable for him.

The high stun lets her fireball work in certain matchups in a pretty interesting way. Forces them to panic from very far away which is interesting. The low shot being neutrally oppressive would remove Sagat from the game so I’m fine with it being more situational and giving her her own thing in neutral over him.

2 Likes

I can watch high quality videos no problem, but something about Deviljin’s VHS quality gifs 5-0s my shit

ALSO Sherry is in FEL Devil you have no excuse now to not support we need your following