SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

And at that range you eat what? 60 damage? Hardly game breaking.

She could get a low profile shot that does double that damage and she’d still be mid tier

The other reason they wont touch her low shot much at this point is that it does the most stun of about any regular projectile in the game. Each low shot does 150 stun (6 low shots in a row would equal stunned Cammy/Akuma) so if you do catch even a faster character with a couple of low shots they risk getting stunned. Especially if you threaten with jmps to keep their stun from going down.

I tend to use them more often if the opponent is nearing stun and isnt like Bison levels of movement

Although id still trade lowering the stun for better hit box

1 Like

Lol i knew you’d bring up her stun i was just looking at that. I thought it seemed high.

Still makes no difference though this is not a some offensive powerhouse like Ibuki or Rashid. She isn’t about to rush me down because she can threaten 150 stun pokes with 24 frame startup.

Like you said I’d take the better hitbox all day.

1 Like

I still like the psychological effect of the low shots doing big stun though. It does allow it to force scenarios that it wouldnt if it was lower stun and lower profile. One of the reasons low shot works well vs Akuma is the stun

Plus Falke is more of a button based zoner mid range conversion character so it fits what shes trying to do.

But you’re the one that said it would be a better long range option with a low profile and would help enable jumps.

Now it’s better because it does a cute amount of stun that majority of the time you will never capitalize on?

Nvm its there but cmon Jin you are reaching.

Sako picking Kage

1 Like

Or is it Kage picking Sako? :thinking:

1 Like

More Zekus. :thinking:

Remember when Fraud-Kira said Falke would have been top tier this season? I 'member. Meanwhile I didn’t saw once of 'em played at high level tournaments yet. Sad.

I remember laughing at his fraudulent statement.
There was no way Capcom would make Falke top tier. She is better, but still mid tier at best.

1 Like

…registering for Combo Breaker and seeing the warning about potential 10am Friday pools makes me glad that I’m an early riser on the East Coast

10am is basically my afternoon already and travelling further west means I just get to sleep in more~

Fuck this match , Akuma vs Sagat.

The fact that Sagat is scared for his life to throw fireballs because Akuma can tatsu through them or even contest him with red fireballs is just stupid.

so this tournament they are doing a rerun of is an actual major? or they just naming it such for shits and giggles?

It’s a rerun that just ended about 2 hours ago.

It’s a CPT major.

Wait seam 2019 is over??

so we getting an announcement, cool!

Sagat beats Akuma though

1 Like

You should have tagged cipher in that lol

1 Like

No need to provoke a flame war XP

1 Like