SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

A slide xx VTC I just said

Dont think G can win majors solo. Some matchups hes going to be burning v reversals and losing his magic just to stay in. If more of Giefs bad matches enter tournaments RIP to him being able to win events solo also other than Itazan

List is accurate enough though for its intended purpose

3 Likes

Why slide when you can fly

…though in regards to slide xx VTC, there’s something I find funny about it.

Zeku gets a disjointed hitbox combined with priority and is +6 on block

Vega gets this hurtbox and is only +1…

4 Likes

Zeku is basically better Vega

3 Likes

Real ninja privilege.

5 Likes

Get the luxury of an invincible super and a stance that gives you a DP. Plus fast v reversal that keeps you out of sticky situations

2 Likes

What’s really bugging me about that picture is that YZ has that upper hurtbox with no model in it but then the back area where his upper body is at is empty…

Low profiles are cool and we need more of them imo.

It’s partly Capcom being lazy

A lot of attacks are just a base standing/crouching/jumping hurtbox with extra boxes tacked on

Lets them churn out moves faster while maintaining consistency, I guess. They don’t like weird move interactions so they made sure they couldn’t happen.

1 Like

Yeah i know the deal I just think it’s a shitty way to do things.

I just feel like normals lost a lot of depth.

No low profiles
Few multihit buttons
Low active frames range

They really reduced the amount of cool interactions.

Falke’s low shot having a hurtbox like that that is only invincible to projectiles is a travesty. :frowning:

Why does she have to have that top box? Why? :frowning:

1 Like

Visual reference for the rest of the crowd

Getting CCed by Kolin’s st HP and st HK in that situations feels like I am being robbed. :frowning:

1 Like

Exactly what I’m talking about lol like what is that hurtbox.

Pretty sure that move has like 1 million frames of startup too. Who is she blowing up that low shot can’t be a low profile?

1 Like

Ever since they made Abigail it’s clear they don’t care if the hurtboxes match what the animation is doing, as long as the function is doing what they want it to do

2 Likes

It is clearly too fast with 24 frames of start up and thus she needs to only low profile fireballs with it. :unamused:

The hurbox pretty much makes it so you can only really use her low shot vs other zoner characters. It’s not even very useful vs Gief because you’re just giving him a huge hurt box to early jump MK/HK against.

Otherwise only use it vs characters that are like attempting to throw a fireball or do some fireball type maneuver (Ibuki reloading kunais, Birdie throwing v skill etc.)

1 Like

But it would already be that way since it has 24 frame startup and is -3 in block. Having an upper hurtbox just makes it needlessly worse.

Only thing that would change is that she could maybe make you whiff one poke to kill a round and that’s a reach. Or again maybe enable some cute VT1 shenanigans that I guarantee would be 100% fake anyway.

Without the hurt box itd immediately be more reliable for using from far away without worrying about a jump button. Low shot from further ranges is more plus. Minus 3 is only point blank range. On average it hits at minus 1 to plus 1 on block

Wouldn’t make her top tier anyway. Would just make her slightly better, which would be nice.
But Falke doesn’t get to have nice things. :frowning: