SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Dems good buns

Ho ho ho

Oh yeah no doubt. That’s why i edited out that part of my post.

But i really don’t like eating and if i had the choice id never do it. It’s just inconvenient. Probably why i can’t put on weight.

Man, my ISP does this yearly thing where they completely fuck over my net and I have to ring and complain. My down/up speeds are fucked right now. Gonna be a long customer service call tomorrow. Yay.

You gotta eat some good grub, high quality food on an empty stomach has to be top 3 feelings you can experience.

No, I’ve eaten a lot of great burgers. I’ve also eaten a lot of overhyped nonsense. That burger looks ridiculous but was very well cooked.

Imagine how bad a lot of burgers are out there that somebody memeing accidentally makes one better than a lot of the people out there?

But there’s people here cosigning 5 Guys. You guys are on some next level meme nonsense at this point.

I remember my old diet before I moved…the dinners, anyway

Burritos from this place called Moe’s every Monday, pizza on Tuesdays, Fish from this place Ted’s Fish Fry on Wednesday, Burger King (fries and tenders only tho, never had the burgers) on Thursdays, then had pasta at home on Fridays

Now I just get BK on mondays, pizza on tuesdays and I’ve dropped the rest. Kinda prefer that way

Five Guys is good fast food but it doesn’t even come close to top 10 burgers I’ve eaten. All fast food is garbage in the scope of things.

That thing looks ight for a couple bites then it’s gonna be bland as shit, all I see is meat and cheese amalgamation. You are officially not allowed to shit on plain cheese pizza henceforth cause this is some weak shit.

1 Like

That’s like 4 layers of meat, how do Americans even squeeze this sort of thing. Did you eat that with chopsticks? Or cut it into pieces like pie.

1 Like

hold it steady with your hands and throw your face at it should be the only acceptable form of eating at Heart Attack, I presume.

Moe’s is cool.

I don’t know man.

With our hands.

As you know, we use a different measurement system. By your system we are about 8 meters tall. That’s a normal meal.

I’ve had a burger king burger maybe once in my life. Maybe

1 Like

Still less crazy than 0.

How is Will not obese.

2 Likes

First you add vegetable to the things and then you have a good time. Either way its a good old fashioned ridiculous burger. Its basically the specialty of that one restaurant.

Like I said, 2nd best burger. Go cry your weak stuff somewhere else.

At this point I’ve eaten burgers from bison to alligator so fuck if I care what kind of input you have into anything.

1 Like

Damn I can’t believe one burger managed to top that, must have come with onions or something crazy.

Bison was super meh when i had it. Thank god for Capcom though

You can always shit on Cheese Pizza no matter what. Every decision team battle will have a cheese pizza side for the flaky cheese pizza people.

I’ve had and cooked with Bison meat alot, its not my favorite. Too lean, not enough flavor.

People tell me I make the best burger they have ever had…

/humble brag

2 Likes

Nah seriously explain to me how you aren’t obese you did this WEEKLY?

What the fuck.