SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Metabolism baybeeeee

1 Like

I’ve known people who were regular fast foodies (and got the most plain ass burgers) and stayed relatively healthy looking. Some people just have the metabolism for it.

I think the other thing is for some people fast food affects other parts of their system instead of packing on fat.

He only got the tendies at BK I’m dead LMAO, shit man. You and Twin over at his place get his sister to cook up her famous tendies.

1 Like

Tendies is such kids meal food. I love seeing grown ups eat that stuff.

I mean i only eat bk chicken fries and fries

I just get the double bacon cheeseburger at Five Guys and skip the soda/fries. If you load it up it’s over 1,000 calories.

I mean to also be fair I did drop 26 pounds when I stopped, so I wasn’t exactly at my healthiest weight

Could probably drop more if I exercised more regularly

I’m about to hit gym again tomorrow, after my big long depression episode I’ve been putting it off for months. Hopefully I can stick with it, really need to fix my current eating habits too, go back to cooking properly and portioning correctly.

I’ve made it a habit of working out everyday. Helps me in all areas of life - including fighting games!

Good health and staying active actually has such a huge impact on FG play, getting your body worked up constantly can boost your reaction time, and being in good shape over being a fatso can help in that area too.

There’s a reason most orgs make their contracted players have gym routines. OW League players are forced into gym hours weekly by their contracts.

EDIT**
I need to stretch more too daily. My body prolly not gonna thank me later in life if I don’t start taking care of it now lmao.

Current playing ffx for the first time on the vita, cut scenes every 2 mins. And a stupid ball game it looks like I might have to play which i’m hoping I can skip. I barely get into the meat of RPG battles, and have to watch cringy cutscenes after I follow some orange arrow. I want to complete it because it’s a og ff, but this game is garbage.

1 Like

How dare you talk shit about blitzball.

You’re a fucking shit stain mate.

I still can’t believe I played all the blitzball you need to unlock Wakka’s ultimate weapon.

Also dodging those fucking lightning bolts. Game was made for young me.

Looks and plays terrible, the tutorial was a pain to go through.

I remember I reset the game after finding out about Jecht shot. I replayed like 2 hours to get it.

Sounds good to me. Better than 2000 calorie Java Chip mocha drink at Starbucks and you still hungry as hell after (and likely thirsty)

FF12 was the best ff, easily.

Y’all eat like shit lmao. I know a lot of you fucks are older than me. How the heck y’all still eating like that?

That shit just makes you thirstier for sure. Water is the only thing I can drink and feel actually hydrated from. Carbonated shit just makes me feel thirsty too.

4 Likes