SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

I like you Pertho but that’s nasty

1 Like

Am now.

You know, seeing that burger is one of those times I’m glad to stay at the scrub level.

That looks American

See this is where you guys are wrong. It looks kinda goofy, but it was a damn well cooked burger through and through.

Took about 8 hours to make it to that joint and it was well worth it.

Sometime the more disgusting and horrifying a burger looks…

…the better it tastes.

1 Like

That’s all you my man.

If I lived close enough to those touristy burger and sandwich places id go. Getting wheelchaired out sounds fun

There’s a limit to how much meat on a bun I can consider appetising. I know it’s Heart Attack Grills thing to be a satire on the US food game but unless all of that meat is seasoned perfectly and cooked/not dry through that thick as fuck patty, it’s gonna be sickening after like 1/4th of it. Repetitive flavour would prob tap me out, make my jaw ache.

Just throw some hot sauce on the patties

It can be overkill sure, but it isn’t really a gormet type burger. Its the sort of thing you love every second of eating… and then hate about 5 minutes after you finish.

I eat food for energy not enjoyment. That burger is just a tedious exercise in grease injestion for me. I’ll eat bland food for the rest of my life if it means quick, easy meals that don’t make me feel like shit.

For reference rice and various forms of bread are like 50% of my diet.

You are a moron.

:slight_smile:

You and Akhos will do great at a tournament

Perfectly seasoned and perfectly cooked.

That was literally the best burger I’d ever had well until some 7 years after the fact. Its now the second best burger i’ve ever had.

Quadruple bypass is sort of the meme burger. You can just get a single or double when you go to the restaurant and hopefully the quality has stayed throughout the years. I even have a signed menu by the owner of the joint (who also cooked our burgers, Dr. John the GAWD).

1 Like

When you are old and depressed from missing things like “taste” ill be chillin.

Hold that (in like 50 years).

Man you MUST eat some shit burgers for that plain looking monstrosity to be the best burger to pass through your mouth. I refuse to believe.

Eating nothing but bread and rice isn’t gonna prolong your life or leave you better at 50-60 odd, physical activity is gonna determine that way more lmao. You could eat like a god but if you live like a slob you’re gonna be old and lookin like a potato either way.

Come on everyone calm down.

4 Likes

The only place Frost will eat burgers at Evo