SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Don’t bring that bullshit into SRK.

I just got home. Anyone up to play a few games.

@GetTheTables you have avoided me for a month now. I need to assert Kolin dominance.

Ye that’s their big drawback. You paying for fast food you expect fast food prices, they make you pay outta the ass.

My favorite current fast spots

Hawaiian poki spots. Basically sashimi chipotle

Cava. Local area fast Mediterranean. Lots of vegan green stuff and the only thing thats fried is the falafel

Chipotle

Cafe Rio. Similar to Chipotle but can get enchilada style burritos and prefer their rice. Got great southwest lemonade and horchata also

My car robbed me of Five Guys a couple of weeks ago. I wasn’t happy. It’s expensive but worth it.

Problem is I’ve eating godlike burgers for less than what they charge. Can’t cosign them because of it.

My area doesn’t have anything close to “godlike” burgers otherwise. There’s literally no mom and pop burger shop in the entire town. Plenty of pizza places though, I even work for one.

I never had Chipotle.

Yeah for two people to get a double cheeseburger at 5 guys and two drinks it’s damn near 30 bucks. It’s good but it ain’t no 30 dollars good.

Good cheap burgers? Get a cookout tray for 5 bucks Boom. Plus you get 2 sides and a drink and you can literally pick anything just about for your sides.

Yeah but they give you enough fries to feed a small country.

No fast food for me I can consider godlike, but in the fast food tier list I’d put em at the top. They’re cooked for quickest time to ready not maximum flavour. All fast food probably caps off at B tier on the shit I’d like to eat list.

UK ain’t got like half of the smaller chains the US has. I’ve seen a lot of vids of people trying out city specific chains.

And the grease will give everyone in that country a heart attack

It’s aight. Not something I’d really bother going for again, same with Panera Bread.

I still like Burger King the best because of the fake smoke flavour, can’t help it.
It’s garbage and you can make better burgers at home, but there’s just something about soggy buns and liquid smoke.

Also, Sekiro is fun, is frustrating.
Don’t know how the game wants me to play it yet.

Gourmet Burger Kitchen is best burger place I’ll probably ever eat at. They mince their own meats so you can get it in diff rarities, have some of dat goodgood cheese selection and they get cooked within 15min usually.

Not my fault your weak ass can’t handle a quadruple bypass:

I’m still the only SRK member who has gotten wheelchaired out of the Heart Attack Grill.

Don’t talk to me about burgers, y’all ain’t at my level.

3 Likes

It’s part of Thanos’ plan to half the population of Earth :wink:

Ha, won’t be hard.

In a lounge with @Akhos

@FlyingVe I sent you an invite but if you weren’t on just let me know when you are

That looks fucking disgusting holy shit

1 Like