SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Thats actually what I like about Five Guys. I like some good old messy food and dont mind it slopping up. I always ask for extra A1 sauce so that bread is getting destroyed any way

Red Robin is a whole level above Culver’s though.

Culver’s is more a five guys level chain.

Edit: Culver’s has the best cheese curds.

1 Like

Lol i don’t even take five guys fries for free now.

I used to be real cool with all the employees and would often get free shit. Free drinks everytime and 8/10 free fries. Several times i got 100% free meals. But after a while the grease got to me and i really just didn’t want the fries. They would ask me like 3 times, making sure i knew they were free. Nah fam im good.

But then all them niggas disappeared one day and i had to actually pay. I don’t eat there much now.

They got fired for giving away fries probably.

Another thing I do like about Five Guys is they finally started doing shakes. Chocolate shake with bacon

Their shakes are good. We don’t have any of their places out in the open though, you have to go to a big city or shopping centre to get one. So I only really grab it when I’m out somewhere with friends. Not really a fast food stop for when you kinda wanna eat and can’t be arsed to cook.

1 Like

Wait? Like in the shake?

1 Like

Yeah they just put bacon in it. Kinda gross, but some people dig it.

1 Like

All the shit y’all saying sound greasy and gross. :nauseated_face:

Yeah its that sweet savory thing.

There’s a cheeseteak spot in Philly called Steve’s Prince of Steaks that i always get chocolate soda from also

Yo wtf. You can’t do that.

1 Like

People do fries with ice cream also

Mainly the chocolate shake with bacon thing is just an excuse to be as American as possible

Nigga!?

You like the anti lord william. Way too exotic

1 Like

Coming hella late to the neutral and all VTC should be negative stuff, that will never happen cause let’s be real, neutral is only fun if you are winning for 95% of people.

Can’t wait to see how honest Kombat 11 will be though.

They don’t do that here afaik.

Also yeah that could be. Like everyone was gone within a month or two at every level.

But real talk i did my best not to take advantage. I always went with the intention to pay, and when they gave me free stuff id often leave a couple bucks in the tip jar anyway. Made sure to only go once every few weeks max. Had coworkers who definitely took advantage though.

This opinion is why Bea is the strongest woman in the world. Fuck Chun-Li

Yeah im the dude that asks for two scoops of the hot salsa on my Chipotle and the next customer looks at me like “da hell u doing?”

“Five Guys is god tier of fast food”

You guys out there overpaying for mediocre burgers and calling it good.

You need to be the shown the proper ways.

:pray:

2 Likes

(((5 guys )))

At this point the only non-pizza fast food i fuck with is Chipotle. Everything else is just a quick run from work when i only have 15 mins. Even then im more likely to order chinese first.

1 Like