SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

I found out it depends how many black folks work there.

White people seem way more ok with fast food jobs. Us on the other hand really hate it, and that hate comes thru in the quality of food.

I assume its because the white people who work there don’t really need the job? Maybe they get the temporary nature of it. And we are kinda more forced into being there for various reasons.

Anyway hood fast food is terrible most of the time, and suburban fast food is almost passable.

My favorite part about hood fast food is the Popeyes have drive thrus. I live in the fancy suburbs so all walk in Popeyes

Strange take but I’ll respect it nonetheless. White people can be stuck in dead end jobs as much as a black man, I know some poor areas have majority black families, but I don’t think race makes a huge impact on how much we all collectively hate shit jobs.

One of my friends brothers actually dropped out of university to climb the chain as a store manager. I was shocked.

Yea little ceasars ain’t that great, but still it helped get everyone else cheaper pizza.

1 Like

True. I think many things attributed to racism have a lot to do with poverty levels. But in the states our poor people are probably 90% non white

Yeah its about class not skin color. It’s just that in the hood you have a lot of black people. Ironically a lot of poor white people have been convinced that poor minorities are the issue instead of the 1% hoarding wealth and power.

Back in Philly every checkers was drive thru only now i got one around the corner from me with an actual lobby.

Ive never seen a Checkers with a lobby. That sounds chill. Checkers is the only fast food place where I’ll eat outside in 40 degrees and wind

Used to be a KFC. I worked there when that’s what it was.

1 Like

Ok I’ll put it like this. If it has bulletproof glass the food sucks.

KFC? Now we’re talking!

Both KFC’s near me have been shut down. Even the one smack middle of the hood.

Just as well for me, I’ll bever eat there again.

KFC in the UK is garbage. Five Guys is god tier of fast food, but it’s pricey.

1 Like

How rural are you.

Because you have no idea how “sticks” things can get.

I live in the regular suburbs with my mom like a typical nerd.

And yeah i work right next to a Five Guys that shit hurts your wallet after a while. I had to cut it out with them.

Five Guys is good, just so damn expensive its not really too worth it anymore. Whenever I do eat there I get the little fries and dont bother with a soda.

Red Robin you can get way more for your money. Plus with how long it takes for them to make your Five Guys you might as well just sit down and eat any way

Yeah, not rural.

Also, if you are in the Midwest, Culver’s is a good fast food burger chain.

Firehouse is top tier for sandwiches, they are spreading east to west.

1 Like

5 guys is amazing but you gotta eat it within like 10 minutes of preparation. Preferably in the restaurant. Burger disintegrate after that and your bag of fries will fall apart as well

I got Firehouse and Jersey Mikes where i live. Both good for their own reasons.

Jimmy Johns is ok during the summer, but not a fan of cold sandwiches only

Y’all got any of that ‘Wings n things’ where y’all live? Awesome buffalo wings.

Yea firehouse is top tier. Didn’t like Culver’s. Tasted like restaurant burger when they dont specialize in burgers. I’d go red robin before them