SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

I’m gonna assume you don’t read shit and then pat yourself in the back because this is the second time you’ve been demonstrated to be in the wrong and still held yourself up like a champ.

Hey you’re great at that too tbf

1 Like

I’m just glad Sagat made it at all. Not having Sagat felt wrong.

2 Likes

And now having him feels slightly wrong cause he’s not at that mid tier minimum I come to expect of him

And he already has a outfit with hair. Top tier already

Is Little Caesar’s good?

Its good in the way that Taco Bell is.

Otherwise no

3 Likes

So good for cheap food? Cause i don’t fuck with taco bell anymore.

1 Like

Basically you cant get more pizza for your money faster than Caesars. Just it’ll be processed and greasy

1 Like

That’s most chains tbh, it’s gonna taste ight it’s chain pizza. Just don’t expect great pizza.

Yeah i don’t live in a big city so so chains are more or less the only reliable option. The few non chain places I tried were just sorta meh. I keed better than meh if I’m paying more.

Actually you just reminded of this decent pizza place i totally forgot about. It’s just kind of far.

So we have Cpt Commando, Jin Saotome, Morrigan, Lillith, Demitri, Felicia, Nameless Super Soldier, Arthur, Astaroth, Fiona, the mega man guys, handful of Monster Hunter armour sets, Dante, Jill Valentine, Wesker, Ada, Ingrid, June and Viewtiful Joe models all as half completed models, that we’ve been sold for 1/4 of what it costs for changing a stage from day to night, or vice-versa.

A few/most need new faces, fucking about with scale and all that, (and uhhh, well, the expensive part of functions/movesets/balancing) but I reckon that’s a pretty solid base for a Capcom Vs Street Fighter game, in a similar vein to how SFxT reused SFIV assets in a new fighting system.

Won’t happen, but it’d be pretty good if this was the point of all the crossover costumes (as well as, err, getting us to contribute towards the model costs)

there is still Megaman Zero costumes left to be fulfilled tho :sob:

That’s the cosmic Marvel we deserve.

1 Like

Little Caesar’s is the reason every other pizza place lowered their prices. Lil Ceasar’s respect!

Funny enough there is a pizza hutt across the street from the Caesars around the corner and the have a $5 pizza deal now lol.

1. Thanos is discount Darkseid.
  2. Most MCU Disney movies are exactly the same bland movie with different protagonists. Winter Soldier and Ragnarok are exceptions to this.
  3. Weekend of Ultron is the worst MCU movie.
  4. Now that Fox belongs to Disney and the entertainment industry is dead, can we get a movie with Captain America and The Torch? Chris Evans should play both for obvious reasons.
  5. Should I keep drinking or should I play some SFV and bully people with Gief?
4 Likes

For 5 why not both?

Failing both do the second thing.

Well, I guess I could stop drinking and sleep, which is looking more and more tempting right now.

1 Like

Little Ceasar’s, the few times I had their pizza it gave me stomachaches. What a POS.