SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Given all the power of creation, Thanos decides to kill half the population instead of just doubling all the resources, then tries to tell us he’s really sad about it but could think of no other way.

1 Like

I mean except for then introducing the time stone and how it works but okay.

Online mulitplayer games were a mistake. Bring back LAN.

Sekiro is good I need Sekiro 2 and Nioh 2.

Where the fuck is my new Karin costume.

Also if you go see the Gambit movie, bootleg it for me.

Also Thanos is literally The Mad Titan. His plan not making any sense is the entire point.

His devotion to the cause, charisma, and the sacrifices taken (in his mind) are what make him a good villian.

1 Like

The guy’s name is Thanos, derived from Thanatos my dude. How you gon’ ask for that to create life?

No, I don’t mean it lacked useful Marvel plot, I mean 20 years from now no one is going to care that it got made.

it’s cheating, though, cuz the movie just goes along with his logic. when he massacred half the population of whatever planet, the movie presents it as though he was right and it did turn into a paradise. but that doesn’t make any damn sense

so in the logic of the movie, yeah, you’re right, it’s fine. but the logic of the movie is really bad and doesn’t make sense. we as the audience know that it’s dumb but the screenwriters apparently don’t

1 Like

Besides the literal greatest movies ever made nobody cares about 20yo movies.

1 Like

He didn’t have the capable means to do that on Titan though so his logic with the stones is basically as follows.

You guys don’t have to say this to me by the way I would have just wished for me shit to lmao

To be balanced (pun)

Both halving the population and doubling the resources achieve the exact same effect of being a mere roadblock. One could make the argument that civilization would learn more of a lesson from the “murder” option (ala watchmen).

And he is… you know… the villain.

2 Likes

It’s showing you that Thanos won. He found peace, he’s achieved his goal. That’s why End Game is so hype, cause for once, the villain won and got out of it achieving everything they wanted.

EDIT**
Oh, wait. It didn’t show Earth as paradise. It showed Thanos at peace in a paradise.

That’s proper movie presentation. Of course they’re going to show the madman acting like he was right. Kind of the whole point of seeing his actions as barbaric.

wtf is this post even complaining about?

1 Like
2 Likes

^This.

Nobody is taught the tough love lesson by just doubling everything. If Thanos does that nobody will see it his way.

And before you reply remember he is insane.

I get comic book Thanos being that guy.

Movie Thanos wasn’t exactly some anthropomorphic paragon of an ideal though. He’s just some really tough guy space rando.

she is looking like Elizabeth Moss in here damn

End Game is following the story. Thanos gets the Gaunlet and kills half the Universe for Death.

May be bringing something new to you, but its kind of going with the overall story arch at the moment.

Like I’m gonna give my you more pizza slices just cuz there’s 2 of us

bitch you die I get them all hahahahahahaaa

Also let’s be real here, you gotta be willing to suspend some level of disbelief to enjoy basically any work of fiction ever.

Some people are going to have different thresholds.

he can literally bend reality. he could have there be infinite resources for everyone. any potential little quibble you could have he could just include in the wish and deal with

no, it’s not that the madman is acting like he’s right, the MOVIE is acting like he’s right
and if they’re just trying to portray him as crazy, why do they spend so much time in the movie trying to make us empathize with him? if you want that to work his motivation has to make some degree of sense

1 Like