SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

The fuck? Where in my post history do I ever do that?

It’s ok, don’t gotta explain taste cancer and how fucking stupid you are. It’s all painfully obvious.

the real og
2 Likes

Guardians 1/2 are garbage though. :nauseated_face:

1 Like

I think GotG2 was bad. Awful villain. Awful villains can really kill a superhero movie. Makes the plot less impactful.

Oh, you’re fighting this guy? Ok.

The only good Iron Man movie was the first. The second was trash with like 2 mins of War Machine and I genuinely cannot remember what happened in the third.

3 Likes

IM1 has legacy but is not that good, act 3 is weak as fuck. I’d take it out for Ragnarok, the original avengers, or Captain America the 1st avenger and maybe black panther of Guardians 2.
Also this change would slide them at number 4 or 5.
Agree on #1 wholeheartedly
Would switch infinity and civil war

That movie sucked too. My childhood be damned. Tiny ass skinny Batman. Who kills people. Just like ben afleks batman. Prince shit out a soundtrack. Lots of tim burton goofy shit.

Jack was great tho

G1 is good even with Ronan being beaten by getting jiggy with it, it’s still a strong movie.

G2 is filler but it’s good filler. No BS about the magic macguffin to rule them all no uneeded hamfisted forced cosmic BS. It’s a movie about family and learning about what really matters. It also strengthened Nebula as a character so she just didn’t come off as a jealous foil to Gamora. Also because of the time she spent with Rocket she now has a tether in End Game since all the other Guardians got dusted.

Eskills I thought you were my nigga but I guess it wasn’t meant to be.

2 Likes

Second one with Devito and Catwoman was way better.

Guardians 2 has probably the worst comedic timing I’ve ever seen in a movie. Every time something remotely impactful happens there’s a dumb joke coming right after that. It makes you stop caring about anything. It’s basically a sitcom with high production values and no laugh track and not even a particularly funny one at that.

Thor 3 makes some of the same mistakes but it handles it a lot better. Plus it’s also important to the MCU canon whereas Guardians 2 is just a filler episode.

1 Like

Damn right it does.

Annnd time to get the strap.

It’s weak because it’s the hero’s journey down to the letter. In retrospect it’s only weak because we’ve just gotten better more nuanced movies in the MCU. I would say this gets an easy pass because it’s the ground work for everything else to come.

Rag rebooted Thor for the better. I think the movie is overrated and suffers from the Marvel quip problem but Hela was badass and Thor became cool.

I wont even explain why this is wrong.

That’s mid tier.

Overrated but mid tier

Guilty as charged.

I’m gonna backtrack one of these days and watch them all.

Is this your king SRK?

1 Like

I consider myself a Marvel fan but I’ve never watched any Marvel movies except the first avengers. Lol. Only watched the Netflix TV series like Daredevil, Punisher, Iron Fist, Luke Cage and Jessica Jones.

You owe it to yourself to see Infinity War

Infinity War was surprisingly good. I liked what they did with Thanos. I think you’d still want some general context from the other movies but I also don’t know that its really worth it to sit through all of the lead ups at this point.

I’m biased as fuck but the first 2 CapAm movies rate really high for me. Probably still 1 and 2. After that it gets kinda mushy and its probably all the “cosmic” leaning ones (GotG 1/2, T:R).

1st Avengers set the standard for comic book films into the future.

Dont @ me.

1 Like

That’s a weird way to spell Iron Man 1

I’m the target audience of BP. It was a good movie with a message that resonated with me but people over hyped that movie like it was the first time black people were in a movie. It’s like everyone forgot about Blade which is also a Marvel character.

Like how have you not seen them all…

Like how is this even possible? Also IW was like the movie event of the decade…

Nani the fuck at all of you.

1 Like