SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

It’s what gives him his invincibility, leave him alone :frowning:

(And on second glance that’s not really a dab)

Neither am I :angry:

As corny as I find ed, I slipped up and caught myself humming along to his theme during a match lol.

1 Like

His dabbing has officially made me drop Ed, thanks Akhos.

Lmao Mika is good against all three of them. Don’t pick ratshit shame on you.

Balrog fits your play style perfectly. Accept charge into your soul.

It’s a proto dab.

That is also what he needs to cut out in order to shave off those last few frames of start up you want.

In S4.5 Ed is gonna floss before and after Psycho Flicker. Capcom wants to reach the Fortnite demo.

Here you go, guys:

If you want to make requests for country flags, have Nice Reply badges you want to cash in or users you want to highlight. Leave a reply.

If you have other ideas on how the title line could be used with Icons, leave a suggestion there too.

3 Likes

it’s a white man dab.

A wab

(char limit)

Tomorrow Wednesday 4pm EST is the Kombat Kast for Kotal Kahn

aka

the KKKK

tune in!!!

2 Likes

My SFV newcomer tier list because I’m bored.

1. Kolin
  2. Laura
  3. FANG
  4. G
  5. Falke
  6. Menat
  7. Zeku
  8. Ed
  9. Ratshit
  10. Necalli
  11. Abi
  12. Kage

Bottom 5 should never see the light of day after SFV.

2 Likes

I feel bad for Zeku. The guy plays in a cool way, is crazy charismatic, has an awesome theme and because of the two different models will basically never be seen again.

Breaks mah heart. Probably why they made him an old man. :sob:

3 Likes

Fang is the best newcomer imo.

4 Likes

He is but this list is purely my preferences. Had fun watching him at FR.

I was typing up an “objective” list for a bit and I had him at number 1.

1 Like

I can’t wait. That’s why I stopped waiting.

My list, for giggles:

1. Kolin
  2. FANG
  3. G
  4. Menat
  5. Zeku
    (gap)
  6. Necalli
  7. Abigail
  8. Rashid
    (gap)
  9. Laura
  10. Ed
  11. Falke
  12. Kage

Everyone 8 and above i consider pretty good, and could stand to see again. I know everyone knows I hate rashid, but that’s a gameplay issue, which may not carry over to another game. I don’t have major issues with the man.

Edit: we should never have G show up again. Maintaining the mystery of G and Q is important.

1 Like

Nah i find Rashid terrible outside of gameplay as well. Generic “save my friends!” protagonist. His outfit has seemingly nothing to do with his character personality unless you want to count arabs in sandals/turbans as personality. Scouter makes him look like a DBZ fanboy and his fighting style is basically low tier airbending.

Also Falke >>>>>>> Ed. The latter looks like he was made by the same guy who wrote “Coldsteel the Hedgehog” fanfiction.

1 Like

Would anyone really be sad if none of the SFV newcomers show up again? I don’t think any of them deserve it or live up to the heights that even Juri or Viper set. Shit I’d take Hakan over any SFV newcomer.

Anyway, currently on standby for sets, time to learn a new main.

I’m down to try new people, shoot me an invite. CFN: Pertho

I’d be disappointed in no FANG, Kolin or Laura. Could easily leave the rest.

Laura isn’t an amazing design but I really like her simplicity. A lot of new characters have this weird mechanic power creep that makes them more complicated than say the World Warriors. Laura is a fresh function while maintaining the classic simplicity, both visually and mechanically, that I like. She is even wearing a gi.

1 Like