SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Yeah Falke has like no personality

1 Like

Yeah, and she doesn’t even have an purpose or motivation. Ryu is blank as fuck, but at least there’s a thing he wants to do.

Ed is a different case, he’s unlikable, but I think you can work with that. His outfit is horrid… but that can change. His gameplay however, is an “in-boxer” sort of style… but Dudley exists, and I’m pretty sure everyone prefers Dudley.

Going back and watching FR I come to realize watching Chun is the beautifullest thing in SFV outside of God Tier Karin player. MOV and Ricky played their asses off.

Buff Chun-li for Season 5

2 Likes

I’m too used to s.MP abuse that I keep defaulting to it.

Kage’s st.mp and cr.mp are hella good. I always forget that button is plus as fuck.

Also reactions!

There’s a special place in Hell for people that play out their intro only to skip yours.

FANG with that good good fierce that CCs.

My anti airs are terrible. :sob:

Damn it, so close…at least I’m starting to piece together a gameplan.

EDIT: Also, it’s kind of sad that I can AA better with a DP input than just pressing two buttons with Ed.

errr

3 Likes

that command grab was an accident, but it was pretty cool.

:joy: :man_shrugging:

I was just tunneling the dropkick to see if Kage’s V-Skill just beats it free no matter what. Seems to be the case…if only I had actual reactions.

Does anyone have Kage’s Frame Data? There’s something I really want to check

It’s on Capcom’s CFN site. They post all the frame data there.

1 Like

That’s what I thought, Kage’s charged VT1 V-Skill is +6 oB. Shit’s OD.

1 Like

Today I learned…Gief’s VT1 has an actually AA Hitbox…

To some degree. Not very reliable

Seriously, why the fuck aren’t Kage players using VT1? It’s like Ed’s VT2 if it was on a decent character AND was on super crack.

Just fought the most annoying Dhalsim player. All he did was teleport into a knockdown combo. The worst part was that he was ultra diamond. I hope he has another character. Because I hate to think of all the people he won against using that crap.

Kages are getting hip to VT1. Teru is number 1 Kage and uses it. Miss out on raging demon setups, but yeah VT2 just doesnt seem cheap enough for 3 bars or give the overall utility of VT1.

He has a fast, hit stun based v reversal like Zeku and Ken so might as well have a trigger where you can burn one and still have trigger viable.