SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Also i will say one thing I like about Kolin is her punches and kicks. No fancy bs or awkward angles just a glove/boot to the face.

2 Likes

Most of her animations are great.

She is one of my favorite newcomers. And I thought so before I owned the game.

3 Likes

Yeah she probably my favorite SFV newcomer. Hope she returns in SF6.

Also fight me bro

1 Like

In car on the way home… not close.

Stop making excuses.

Wait stop texting and driving!

Remember the training dummy.

As I’ve said before, Capcom modeled the “dummy” setting after my playstyle.

Edit: I’m not driving, am a passenger.

1 Like

Someone fight me.

Miles stop lurking and fite me

As I’ve said before. I like most of SFVs newcomers.

The only ones that stand out as meh, are Ed, Falke, Laura, and Juri.

2 Likes

@Akhos should just just play Falke and Gief.

Im only on ep3 but Im trippin balls right now how good Love Death + Robots looks.

Why can’t you people see how good Ed is :frowning:

I’ve tried both and Ve can attest to how poorly they fit me

Especially Gief

You haven’t tried HARD enough! :angry:

Grapplers in SF just do not make it for me. I pove Cerebella and Potemkin but I can’t find a character that gives the same feeling as them.

Also yeah I find Ed quite meh. I joke about him being for school shooters but in way he comes across like that. Between the character and his theme is reminds me too much of the annoying white kids in the early 2000’s who didn’t like rap but liked Eminem.

I like Laura just because she is an out there thot. Don’t even hide it just tits all out and “likes meat”. I also like her unique use of a fireball.

1 Like

:neutral_face:

:expressionless:

1 Like

Someone mentioned rank being dead yesterday or today. I saw it today for myself I kept running into the same people 2 or 3 times. I ran into the same bison 4 times. On the plus side im only like 500 points from plat. Knowing my recent luck next time I get on ranked I’ll lose all muh points.

3 Likes

For what little it’s worth, I’m not talking strictly gameplay.

Ranked wasn’t dead today here, but I only played one ranked set and stuck with casual sets because I was feeling weird.
But with a 75% win ratio on the last 20 matches in casual, I need to hit ranked tomorrow.
And get super plat with Falke. :angry:

4 Likes

It’s what gives him his invincibility, leave him alone :frowning:

(And on second glance that’s not really a dab)

Neither am I :angry:

As corny as I find ed, I slipped up and caught myself humming along to his theme during a match lol.

1 Like

His dabbing has officially made me drop Ed, thanks Akhos.