SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

I’m confident that we will have a new character but not the same as we expect the previous season.

Season 3 is the best season!!

Yeah I play mostly on trial and error. I’ve just kind of learned when I can interrupt or punish something. And I’ve just kind of made mental notes on little things like x character doing that into vtc is minus. So I have a rough idea of when most characters are plus or not. Just wanted to see how much it plays into some of y’alls game. And to be more specific I mean do you guys have knowledge like "that move is -2 this way but +1 this way. Like the actual numbers. Sorry if this doesn’t make sense I’m working lol.

Daughter is sicky. I’ll get you when I have a chance.

1 Like

hoping for fast recovery and better health to your daughter.

I think you’re referring to moves like Cammy’s divekick where is minus on block if it’s hitting, say, the opponent’s thigh and below the knee it’s plus on block.

Yes we have to learn all that.

It’s very important to know when your opponent is -2. It simply means it’s your turn to push buttons.

Pertho - Hope the daughter recovers soon!

1 Like

Let Abigail’s EX run punch wallbounce when it catches airborne opponents.

1 Like

Alright thanks I’ll download the FAT app plus I saw it was just updated. Yeah that’s a better example of what I was getting at. Like some things are obvious when you can get a big punish but sometimes when fighting someone uncommon or seeing a string I’m not used to I’m unsure of if it’s my turn or not.

Nah, the last thing Abigail needs is more ways to randomly explode someone.

What he needs, is a dive kick.

3 Likes

Abigail does not currently have any ways to randomly explode people, his combos do 1 damage.

Autocorrect got you fam. I fixed it though.

2 Likes

I see the date

The damage that Abigail does is now none damage.

You are right, I forgot about how hard he got hit with those season 4 nerfs.

I’m fine with them reducing all his damage to 1, but they should have let him keep his throw range.

1 Like

Abigails new dive kick should have the same animation as Menat’s.

@Pertho i hope your daughter feels better

Also Jin (or anyone else) what do my characters say about me?

SF4: Vega, Guile
SF5: Vega, Ibuki, Chun
Skullgirls: Fillia, Cerebella, Robo-Fortune
GGXrd: Potemkin, Ramlethal

I’m only a humble 0’13er/0’14er.

That you’re destined to play low tiers.

1 Like

I been seeing @Pertho posting Lil b stuff figured you’d get a kick out of this.

https://mobile.twitter.com/LILBTHEBASEDGOD/status/1112776421514989568

2 Likes

Do you really want an answer to that question?

7 Likes