SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Maybe you are that good,you make them all look bad.

5 Likes

You know what it’s like people want offense but when it’s over they don’t want to give it up. Play Sagat player does “regular” DP after a minus. Like what are you doing son. You just sent up a flare that you fucking suck - next minute - destroyed.

Kage player something something EX DP.

Nash ( master) something something jump in ( dp his ass to the moon everytime).

Like… I wanna know how did these people accumulate these points they can hardly fucking breath !!! Ha ha

7 Likes
8 Likes

Punk is a monster. Karin just pays him off best for his skill set.

There are regular Karin’s, and then there is Punk.

4 Likes

Thats glorious, I want one.

2 Likes

I’ve had moments in SF5 where everything seems slow, and you can react to anything. It’s weird, I can’t do it all the time, but when I can the game doesn’t feel hectic.

That’s probably what Punk and Tokido feel all the time.

3 Likes

you know whats satisfying? destroying all of cammy’s air approach and watching their game plans crumble cause they relied heavily on dive kicks to win matches and blocking ibuki vtrigger gimmicks and seeing them give up cause they cant auto pilot wins online :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yea man,it’s called having good and bad days :wink:

2 Likes

I like not throwing any shots against Bison players.

It’s like …well fuck …what do I do now

***Full screen slide.

2 Likes

Yeah, playing against Punk is like, you know if he hits any low forward within just frame tenko range you’re taking a lot of damage, so any time you’re not crouch blocking it’s scary. Whew.

I fought a lot of Karins in my journey.

Punk’s Karin legit felt impossible to open up at times. Dive kicking him was not an option when he had meter. I had to focus on the ground game. I want to play him again.

3 Likes

How important is knowing your opponents frame data obviously at high level it’s pretty important. But for say someone at the bottom of Platinum is it a must. I know most obvious big punishes but things that seem legit but are fake I don’t really go for too often.

Frame data is mad important but training my reactions helped me more.

No, I don’t want to take anymore of Ken’s run, no I don’t want to take Rashid’s gay lil fireball x vskill and no I ain’t taking Laura’s dash cmd grabs.

That helped me more,just jab check them and condition them as well.

2 Likes

It is a must if you even want to play the game at a competent level.

You don’t need to memorise every move’s frame data. Nobody does that. Just take note of those moves that seem annoying/spammy to you.

Have the FAT app ready on your mobile, and when you’re at the loading screen in Rank or Casual, just glance through the frame data of all your opponent’s specials.

2 Likes

Still waiting for my Emojis :shinto_shrine::crystal_ball::woman_mage:t5:

3 Likes

You will get them when we get another character.

1 Like

I’m confident that we will have a new character but not the same as we expect the previous season.

Season 3 is the best season!!

Yeah I play mostly on trial and error. I’ve just kind of learned when I can interrupt or punish something. And I’ve just kind of made mental notes on little things like x character doing that into vtc is minus. So I have a rough idea of when most characters are plus or not. Just wanted to see how much it plays into some of y’alls game. And to be more specific I mean do you guys have knowledge like "that move is -2 this way but +1 this way. Like the actual numbers. Sorry if this doesn’t make sense I’m working lol.