SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Character limit

Sanford hate SFV, but keeps playing for hours. Selective memory :man_shrugging:t5:

Hasn’t Stanford basically always been powered by rage?

6 Likes

3 Likes

Sanford is relaxed.

4 Likes

@Doctrine_Dark

You got cuffed

3 Likes

I fought that Cody a day or 2 ago. Hes not bad. He was rocking the mint green tux Cody

Why so mean :frowning:

Not my fault he got pipe’d, he musta messed up his dash oki after super and ate shit for it

Long as you win the match its ok to get triggered once in a while.

Shouldn’t have spend the dizzy on a super that wasnt going to kill. Should have went for juggle into ex dive and go for midscreen 50 50. Least you’ll be on top of him with frame advantage and resource even if he somehow blocks right or techs/backdashes the throw

Cammy super gives the oki so I think it’s fine, he sets up a situation where the Cody is forced to guess throw/meaty because he can no longer just take the throw.

Hot take: new Samsho competitive scene can be cool to watch or become one of the most boring games to watch due to the slow nature of the game

Idk, i don’t mind slow paced games at all.

It’s actually refreshing to watch in a world full of stuff like 3v3 anime fighters and non stop flashy stuff on the screen.

Basically watch some OG Sam Sho tourney matches. If you find those boring to watch then Sam Sho wont be too fun for you to watch either

Sam sho is a game where one button can do 30 to 50 percent damage so it creates pace in a more old school way. Not so much the combo tech dash run movement heavy momentum that is typical of most current era 2d fighters that have heavy Marvel and anime influence.

5 Likes

I don’t know, watching people eat one hit for 50% is probably not gonna ge either old or boring fast.

OTOH watching Zoop Zoop Zoop into a mixup that the Zero player doesn’t know how to block got silly really fast.

1 Like

I actually fucked up my dive kick there, but I gave him a virtual handshake regardless. That shit was painful.

2 Likes

Thats a thing pretty unique to Sam Sho so it should be a thing people get into

1 Like

That’s what it looked like (I saw the wierd jLK).

It happens to the best of us. You just got “Twittered”.

Edit: I mean that literally because there’s a good chance you are the best of us.

4 Likes

I always found the nuances between characters and players more interesting that anything flashy happening on the screen. Flashy fast paced shit is great, but it’s not the “meat” of it for me.

Thanks man. I was more shocked than anything. By the time I was wondering where Cammy’s health went, it was time for the next round lol.