SFV Lounge: Revealed DEEZ NUTZ! They don't reveal $H1T. Momochi plz wakeup super

Quick question. How’d you guys get your CFNs near your name?

Share button on ps4 and upload to youtube.

I don’t think Guile is anywhere near boring. I would say I’d put cammy as the most boring.

From a gameplan perspective yeah he’s definitely boring. I hate playing him but that’s because I use Laura.

@Pertho has a thread where you can request certain items like the flag and CFN.

He posted a link yesterday evening a few pages back. I was going to give you a link… but I can’t find it.

Leave a request here. Can do a fair amount of country flags too. Other random fun title flair coming soon too.

SFV has the most fun versions of Guile and Dhalsim that I’ve seen. Like to the point where I’d actually play them for once.

I play ST Guile on the side, but he’s basically boring DeeJay.

2 Likes

I’m probably gonna go and add a bunch of y’alls when I get a chance. Even if you are out of region.

I remember when the old forum would just let you put it there, so it’s sweet that you’re doing this. Leaving a request right now.

Necalli is more fun then Guile.

Fireballs are fun, Guile has good normals too.

Most boring goes to Cammy easy, lot of things about her are linear. Very small pool of options that are strong, variety is thin.

Andy Wong told me more chars are coming, so I’m hopeful.

2 Likes

I’ve been meaning to do it for a minute. The truth is that when it comes to this and the SRK_forum stream, there’s one big lesson I learned from the TO stuff that I’m not willing to let slide: dont be a hobby become a source of stress.

I put a lot of pressure on myself to deliver the best possible thing I could with the resources I had. Problem is some people are just kind of irredeemably shitty and cant think half past their asshole. Which lead to me being even more stressed and some real bullshit happening.

So when it comes to this stuff here, I’m chilling with it. As much positive as I can and reducing the amount of stress to myself. If it doesnt happen quickly, I’m cool with it. It’ll start when its meant to start and that’ll have to be fine.

There are a lot of other things I want to do, but all things considered this is kind of on the lower end of stuff that needs to get done. So I’ll chug it along so there are goals being met (twitch page has great stuff in it thanks to some great forum members, we get a lot more detail to the user experience with title stuff), but not gonna put myself in a stressed state of mind like that again.

Aint worth it for something that I’m doing to reduce my stress.

7 Likes

Is there no UK flag?

Can’t stop pressing buttons, jumps continuously, dash in at every given chance, don’t know footsies outside st.HK, st.MP/st.HP into Disc to catch limbs, braindead stomps and when everything fails EX dp.

Necalli in a nutshell.

That’s Jyobin. Put respect on his fucking name.

7 Likes

I’m only putting the stuff you ask for in the post to avoid any issues. Not gonna assume people want everything to then accidentally make people mad.

But yeah, should have one somewhere.

I did tag mine with UK as the preface, if you missed it. No worries tho.

Less than 6 ex dp’s in a set, I’m surprised.

Jyobin been doing this shit with Ryu in IV, use Haitani as an example of normal Necalli, or Phenom.

Jyobin gonna Jyobin on any character he plays.

5 Likes