SFV Lounge: No News after the grass, 10K POWERRRRRRR

Maybe. Ok.

1 Like

apparently you made some mistakes for him to end that way…give him at least some crack instead

2 Likes

Warner Brothers works fast I see.

Anyway, I really wanted to give this game a chance and try to convince myself into buying it, but the art style just looks too ugly to me. I really dig the monster characters, D’Vorah in particular looks sick, but everything else is bogged down by this realistic looks that makes everything looks dull.

In contrast Samurai Shodown looks 10 years behind graphically and 10 times more charming because they bothered having an art style.

But that’s just my taste anyway.

3 Likes

She got rollerblade kyosuke loop combos doe

It’s always a good idea to go in depth with you tier lists…

1 Like

My Fast Food Tier List

-None

Don’t go to any of them. Eat better friends.

9 Likes

still the best video game movie, along with Silent Hill

2 Likes

Fast food is not inherently bad.

Slow food is not inherently good.

1 Like

Indeed,Juri knows.

5 Likes

Oh you mean this guy

Trife’s best friend @RLAAMJR

He loved Storm too.

3 Likes

Yea that’s the one.

1 Like

Fast food is shit.

1 Like

I guess Ingrid Karin wasn’t good enough.

1 Like

He and Trife were pleased

2 Likes

Justin must of came out to clarify because yipes and Chris matrix’s spent the first hour of their latest episode roasting jwongs different tier lists. Lol

1 Like

J.Won’g tier list explained in the video makes more sense. He’s going by things outside of the quality/taste of the food. Like Five Guys didn’t catch S tier mainly because it’s too expensive. Which I don’t blame him. I don’t even buy a drink anymore when I go to Five Guys. I get 2 patty cheeseburger with vegetables, A1 sauce, little size fries and go the fuck home. Got plenty of sodas at the house.

1 Like

Jwongs cartoon playlist was also bad too dude put Superman TAS at low tier and Batman TAS at upper mid lol

1 Like

I forget what score they gave his cartoon tier list but he had blues clues at like b rank lol.

2 Likes

Damn, you’re pretty fast shoveling up info on people.

tenor

1 Like

Their food is pretty good but I’ll give him that they are expensive for what you get.

Back to his cartoon tier list my man’s had Doug at D rank. Nah fam we can’t have that.

2 Likes