SFV Lounge: No News after the grass, 10K POWERRRRRRR

Spent 2500 FM on the Extra Battle the other day and I damn near already got it all back.

Those 50 FM and little lvl ups be doin’ work.

4 Likes

Mortal Kombat 11 Frost Fatality

Ouch

I surfed Twitter for about 20 mins and I gotta say the females and trans in the NRS community are fucking weird. A bunch of them made pictures of mileena fucking kitana and Cassie in response to her not being in the game…wut

Well when Sonicfox is in the same community being Sonicfox, it’s only so surprising.

There’s a good amount of SF smut also

2 Likes

Also this is gonna sound weird but they’ve toned down the overly sexualized look to the female characters but Jade happens to be the only thick one while kitana the main female of the series is pancake flat Lol

Yeah SF community got weirdos too look at some of the users here and the stuff they post like feet pics and rule 34 stuff

2 Likes

It’s Capcom’s fault.

The costumes they keep releasing are pretty much an incentive to search rule 34 stuff.

The community is innocent.

1 Like

the account of the dude got deleted by youtube. you know why…spoilers. think about it.

:stuck_out_tongue:

please use spoiler tags when its about content from mk11 which got not revealed so far officially.
especially when its stuff bound to the story. (yeah some people care about it)

2 Likes

Ok np.But that was all over twitter anyway.

1 Like

I don’t use Twitter so you spoilered me Kappa

3 Likes

It’s ok, you weren’t gonna buy it.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m trying to find a way to get it for free. Unfortunately my brother is a animu lord and not a big NRS fan so it’s 50/50 if he buys it. He bought IJ2 though so I’m holding out

Wait few months and get it for half price,easy.

That won’t work. Sam Sho will be out by then (NK11 gets dropped free for that) and maybe maybe maybe try DOA6 by then too.

1 Like

show him the new trailer :coffee:

Let’s face it,you won’t bother with either because Capcom releasing content soon.

Kappa

2 Likes

he and his brother playing on the capcom dual stick some old arcade games instead :honeybee:

The Immortals MK music and MK characters doing cinematic story stuff isn’t going to get him to buy it.

Unless they edit the trailer and Lilica is a guest character.

That’s the only way

That pic…

Reminds me of the guy who kept asking for Ingrid.What was his name and where is he now.

2 Likes

every fighting game community has creeps but I feel like the anime ones are the worst lol

2 Likes