The Street Fighter V Lounge: Lounge Discord Link! https://discord.gg/nBE28KE

https://i.imgur.com/cLcB3ti.gif

Permission to ban this man forever for ruining this years Christmas

Is that @mowr ?

The people on the Tekken discord love me!

Good to be appreciated somewhere, ch! Assholes!

PS: Miguel is fun

I’m still tripping out that I saw live twinblades gameplay on Twitch

I refuse to believe people appreciate you

Can’t wait for Ingrid-Karin ;^D

So do I. No one even noticed Yorkey in the Discord.

Oh that’s some good shilling you got going

I’m finally gonna get that Marvel character pass tomorrow.

Thank you, Christmas.

I’m 100% drunk.

Anyone up on the east coast? I have one more drink left to finish and @Flacko_ali is AFK

Froztey with his paper work 4 days after using Cody

Help me with analysis of some of Twin’s games. I’ve got more Kolin character knowledge than you but you’re pretty good at dissecting gameplay and I’ve never done it, pretty sure Twin is a good player who just doesn’t know how to play the mental game properly.

Also I just really wanna see him beat Pookie a lot.

@Highlandfireball

Overall I’d say no, but the only other option Tokido was offering was Cr.Hp sporadically. I’m certain EX Tatsu gives no frame advantage post hit, but he really didn’t even threaten with it. @Dime
The other option that was available was EX DF just for positioning, but as you guys already pointed out, Tokido had settled for not trying to punish it at all.

So…I just got a Double K.O.

And the game gave me the victory. Is this normal? I’m going to sleep.

I enjoy playing necalli. There, I said it

Play F.A.N.G.

FANG players are needed actually, him and Dhalsim I have no idea how to play against

Think my currently poor knowledge matchups are
FANG
Dhalsim
Abigail
Zeku
Ed

Which match up, the Rashid one? Actually I’m pretty good with all Pookie’s characters - Birdie/Ryu etc. I could sit and have a look at some matches, I’m hung over af anyway.

Whatever he sends me, but I don’t want to watch Twin vs. Pookie games cause Twin always plays scared vs. him by the looks of it

I can cover Kolin specific stuff but you’re better at analysing neutral and decision making

DKO’s give a round to both players so if you win the first game and draw the second you win the set. If you end up getting a draw game it evens out the rank between players by a small amount.