Oh you mean this guy

Trife’s best friend @RLAAMJR

He loved Storm too.

3 Likes

Yea that’s the one.

1 Like

Fast food is shit.

1 Like

I guess Ingrid Karin wasn’t good enough.

1 Like

He and Trife were pleased

2 Likes

Justin must of came out to clarify because yipes and Chris matrix’s spent the first hour of their latest episode roasting jwongs different tier lists. Lol

1 Like

J.Won’g tier list explained in the video makes more sense. He’s going by things outside of the quality/taste of the food. Like Five Guys didn’t catch S tier mainly because it’s too expensive. Which I don’t blame him. I don’t even buy a drink anymore when I go to Five Guys. I get 2 patty cheeseburger with vegetables, A1 sauce, little size fries and go the fuck home. Got plenty of sodas at the house.

1 Like

Jwongs cartoon playlist was also bad too dude put Superman TAS at low tier and Batman TAS at upper mid lol

1 Like

I forget what score they gave his cartoon tier list but he had blues clues at like b rank lol.

2 Likes

Damn, you’re pretty fast shoveling up info on people.

tenor

1 Like

Their food is pretty good but I’ll give him that they are expensive for what you get.

Back to his cartoon tier list my man’s had Doug at D rank. Nah fam we can’t have that.

2 Likes

Blue’s Clues I was ok with. It was unique enough at the time even though I was at that age where you were supposed to despise Barney and such. Just sucks that the host became creepy white guy like Jared. When you got an easy white guy job you get bored and get creepy.

Hmmm…well researching it now apparently Steve never actually became a creepy white guy. That was just rumors after his sudden hiatus. That’s cool.

Doug D tier is stupid. Doug was the shit. Especially Skeeter. Doug explained the life of every average kid in school with average ass clothes.

4 Likes

I remember one episode when Skeeter kept complaining about needing a haircut. I was like, “Nigga, what hair?” Then I realized he was referring to the few strings sticking out lol.

Doug was a really good show. I could relate to him. The part where he was always so afraid to tell Patty how he felt was all too real for me at that time.

5 Likes

Yeah that was me and girls in school. I always waited for one I kinda liked to ask me out. I just could never ask girls out myself. The girl that asked me to prom was the friend of another girl I liked that always made fun of me lol. She started to look pretty cute in high school and noticed she was more chill with me, but she was like in more advanced classes and didn’t really talk to her much.

Then she was like “wanna go to prom” and I was like ok sure. Had no idea that she would ask and was too afraid the other girls I would have asked were taken so it worked out. Too busy skipping statistics class with my friend to eat snacks at Safeway and practicing Chun Li SA2 parries.

1 Like

Does gourmet burger places count as fast food?

Since we were talking about Fast Food.

Same. I blew so many opportunities or did bitch shit (writing little notes and asking one of my homies to give it to them) that eventually turned them off instead of coming correct. Damn, it was so bad, but I get a laugh out of it whenever I think about those days.

Btw, you just gave me a bad reminder of something.

I skipped out on Senior prom to play this:

Fuck me. Wish I had a time machine.

3 Likes

Niggas talking about kids show and don’t mention Yo Gabba Gabba; it featured real NBA celebrities!!

1 Like

Yeah Doug was the shit I probably one of my favorites of all time. Chris matrix’s said Doug gave him the courage to ask out the patty mayonnaise in his life😂.

I went to prom but I didn’t start really getting laid till Junior or senior year. I was a cornball in the early days. Type of nigga to be on the phone and a girl says she goin to shower I’d be like “without me?” or the good ole “so what you wearing?”. :joy::joy:

3 Likes