SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

It’s weird. I don’t like SFV dashes but not having one makes her feel gimped for lack of a better term.

Feels good making fight money after losing a game. Just bought the CPT 2018 stage but matches lag in that stage. It’s disappointing how your forced to wear the same costume though to get that fm.

IMHO she would be hella stupid with a dash that’s any better. Once you figure out how all of her buttons work you’ll figure out what I’m talking about. Especially considering buffs they may add in S4.

5 Likes

Increase recovery on st hp, st mp or give orb a hurtbox. Or change the property of her normals/orb completely. I think that’s what would balance Menat.

You think NASCAR drivers complain that they have to wear the same yellow mandms all over their body to make sponsor money?

That’s why I’m hoping more stuff like Red Bull, Monster and Popeyes gets in. if I’m going to go full NASCAR I want all kinds of brands running on my character. Charmin, Taco Bell, Doritos, Angel Soft, General Mills, Swarovski, Perdue, Sargento, Progressive and Goya

I honestly don’t mind sponsored content. I just want them to put more effort into it like the Red Bull outfits. Those looked good/OK to me. They got the message across without being too distracting IMO. What Capcom has done with the recent update looks like a really lazy copy and paste job. And plastering it over each character that many times is distracting because it looks so bad.

I’d rather they just get rid of it and start over. I’m OK with it coming back, just put more thought into it then a simple drag and drop.

3 Likes

Yeah the bigger problem for me is that it’s super beta. NASCAR doesn’t just have Snickers, they have a bunch of shit. Even sponsored fighting gamers have at least 5 or 6 other brands on their jerseys.

Dont mind the logo, but i want to see my paid for costumes represented.
If any company deserve to get their brand in sf5 it’s redbull. Street fighter 5 is all about world warriors competing in a tournament anyway. So it’s consistent with the lore. lol.

2 Likes

Remove dashing entirely. I fixed SFV.

3 Likes

Actually…

I like it

Abigail’s jump is the equivalent of a dash any way so that works for you.

1 Like

Perfect, once we get v custom we officially have a new Alpha game.

3 Likes

I stopped believe in dashing ever since I learned T hawk focus attack into dash was punishable on hit

2 Likes

That summary isn’t in any way indicative of what Panda Global found in its own investigation.

Panda Global found most of the claims to either be wildly exaggerated or outright false. The leaked transcript was carefully selected to make Infiltration look bad while leaving out his wife’s involvement in the argument. The “beaten half to death” physical abuse amounted to his ex-wife being evaluated for a bruised wrist. The abuse charges were only filed after Infiltration left her and filed a property suit against her to get back the deposit he’d made on their residence.

And with rather suspicious timing, this whole story blew up around the time of her appeal started for the rather expensive property suit that she’d lost.

Basically, if the Panda Global investigation is right, it is very easy to read Infiltration as a victim, even with Panda Global dropping him. (The Panda Global document has even more stuff of course. I only summarized the highest points.)

8 Likes

4 More Days

6 Likes

Gif just doesn’t do this justice, I need to hear that DP

2 Likes

I miss Alpha 2 like custom. It needs to return for future games

2 Likes

@Akhos can I have a link to your hitboxes?

Infiltration basically didnt do shit, he left a crazy bitch that then went and played the pussy card and hit 4 aces. Infil got bodied like ST gief versus ST akuma. Hes gonna take a year hiatus and hold that L and hopefully re evaluate the type of pussy hes willing to pay a mortgage for.

9 Likes