SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

make ur job fighting games

actually don’t cause I sometimes barely have time to play cause I gotta constantly edit videos :frowning:

I’m almost certain you only get 1 fortune ticket. You can attempt it up to five times (at 100FM per attempt), but all successes after the first will just give you 10 xp.

Which, honestly is still better than the old Fortune Ticket Extra Battles. With the old version, you could attempt as many times as you wanted (though you still only got one ticket and only for the first success), but paid 250FM per attempt.

On an unrelated note, I just looked at the menu options for ads. There are two selectors, one for the ad costumes and another for the combination of stage and load screen ads. I can only guess that Capcom realized the ad costumes would be the most contentious, because while you can set ad costumes on while stage/load ads are turned off, turning off ad costumes automatically forces off stage and load screen ads?

1 Like

It’s tough I just had one this summer if your baby sleeps alot that’s pretty much it lol. But to make matters worse for me I travel for work so I have very little time to really grind nowadays. Depends on you and your spouses schedule etc etc. It’s a struggle but hopefully you can find free time here and there.

You know, this ads thing wouldn’t be so bad if Capcom had some finesse.

Think about it. Regular people wear clothes with logos all the time. What they don’t do is walk around with WWE style belts.

Instead of shoehorning them in onto default costumes, they should make new alts for them. Ken would look decent in a Nike tshirt and ball shorts. Give Balrog some Nike socks and a converse logo on his sneaks. Doesn’t Cody already wear Adidas? Laura should be wearing a Lakers jersey instead of whatever made up shit is on there now.

Cody wears dress shoes and his prison shoes are no longer Adidas. This also implies Nike/Adidas would want their product placement within SFV, which they probably don’t.

1 Like

Ok so Cody is boujee now. Have him rep Men’s Wearhouse.

Also the FGC is full of black ppl and its a proven fact niggas love Nike anything. You could make a case for it.

Now that you mention it who does want their ads in SFV?

RedBull, VertaGear, anyone that sponsors the CPT currently.

Yes, one per battle, but there will be a LOT of battles that will give those tickets this week.

Your wife had to endure pregnancy for 9 months! Forget about playing video games for a while and help her take care of the wee person! She needs sleep!

Boon should get us some NRS ads just to cuck Capcom. I want to see Ryu in a Mortal Kombat shirt.

3 Likes

I always get gushy whenever I’m up against Holiday Karin. She’s just so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Capcom introducing ads just before the announcement of Season 4 gives a bad vibe. Like as if they already knew the season is going to be so underwhelming they’re already on the look for additional sources of income to keep the game afloat.

Hope to be wrong.

You know who’s cuter?

3 Likes

Hoping for no nerfs or slight buffs. Like if Capcom devs have to give up on Cammy as their waifu, she’s always there as their new love and we then can have bigger Soul Spark hitbox.

Menat needs nerfing more than Cammy tbh, she presents some seriously fucked up MU charts as opposed to Cammy going 5-5/6-4 across the board.

1 Like

How’s everyone doing? Playing SFV again since every other game this year was sort of a let down lol…

Not to mention that her master, the true wielder of Soul Power is returning to claim our hearts again. Away with Menat!!!

2 Likes

Factual opinion: Menat’s Christmas costume is trash, all the cat-related stuff looks stupid just like it looks stupid on Cammy’s Christmas costume, except on Cammy there’s far less of that stuff.

Karin and Falke is where it’s at when it comes to Christmas costumes.
Poor Sakura instead thought she was supposed to make a Halloween costume and had to turn it into a Christmas one once it was already finished.

3 Likes

I feel like the only nerf she really needs is V trigger being 3 bars.

If they want her weaker they should make some of her buttons a bit more negative or added recovery.

Surprised you guys aren’t talking more about M11K. I mean ads during a fighting game match???

ROFLMFAO

I feel like s4 is going to make or break sf5.

I hope capcom is aware of this.

1 Like