SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

It’s already too late. The SF FGC already decided to jump way too far into SFV just like they already decided to jump into SFIV and leave every other SF game behind.

Just gotta be lucky you don’t have to deal with Harada telling you to STFU. Least Ono says ok great time for shoryuken

When Capcom promoted something with SF4, we got Indestructible.

When they promote something with 5, you get Doritos.

:joy::eyes::sob:

Vote with your wallet only works for yourself if you you are completely emotionally detached from the game. If you like the game even a little bit that isn’t going to work.

Plus voting for your wallet only works if enough other people follow suit. The people voting with their wallets over SFV are far outnumbered by those who are buying in. If you already have up to AE’s DLC character roster on your CFN profile, you’re probably just gonna stick around and buy the “last 2” seasons any way.

3 Likes

Yep. See you in SF6.

Voting with your wallet is a ruse. Companies will shelf a franchise because they’ll assume you didnt want it, not because of any fuckery the company did.

So they hold you hostage with each new release because you cant really complain. Best you can do is take the hit and hope they mark you happy next time.

But if you dont buy a cesspool of bad decisions, they’ll just tell themselves you quit in the franchise and call it a day.

Plus with seasonal based games they can always just lead people into believing they have to buy the season so “the next season can be greenlighted”. KI and SFV both told people they needed enough sales for the next season but SFV is at the point where they know enough is coming in that they don’t need to remind anyone that anymore I believe.

Then you have the other side of it where a company will tell you in advance they need enough sales for a game to continue. Like how Bamco put out that Soul Calibur 6 “will be the last game” unless it meets sales and such. Whether it’s true or not it forces people to jump in even if they may not like that such such character is hidden behind after launch DLC that was trailered before launch. Definitely could see youtube comments where people were like “hey everybody makes sure you buy SC6 so they can make another one” and it goes on.

so sunday is capcom cup finals right? reveals then

dbfz season 2 reveals mid january

doa 6 comes out in feb

MORTAL KOMBAT comes out in april

samsho is q2 sometime

goooooooooood times ahead

8 Likes

I will keep gaining FM the old way, I think that’s just Capcom testing how to include ads possibly in the near future. Atm the FGC answer isn’t exactly what they’ve expected, this shit is already a meme. Honestly I wouldn’t be too afraid of ads on some stages, but putting them on the characters and few seconds full screen before the start of the match it’s too much.

That’s my boy, we gonna eat good in few weeks.

pocket mak equal
pocket maki !!!

4 Likes

I still want playable uzi doll

Don’t try monkey, ninjas slots are already filled.

Change subject.

Do you like Mayo? Is Mayo an up north thing or down south?

I love mayonnaise. If I don’t have mayo for my sandwiches n burgers @ home I’m pissed!

1 Like

You’ve been here since 06 and I’ve never noticed you before. Did you have another name? Quality posting nevertheless. Cheers.

Initially, I thought the ads would be something like…I dunno a Coca cola logo on a billboard or something. But the way Capcom implemented them is downright laughable.

The best thing we can do is just turn them off. If enough people do this Capcom willl see it’s not a cool practice.

I can understand ads during live exhibitions/matches like happens already in sports, but that’s from a spectator POV, I don’t need them when I’m one of the players actively involved.

Don’t care for it but it’s not terrible. This issue is when I get a sandwich from someplace like Wendy’s and they flood it on my food like it’s going out of style.

It’s the main reason I try not to get sandwiches from there.

2 Likes

Question for you guys with jobs and families-

How the hell did you find time to play with a newborn in the house? I can get like 2-3 sets in a day at the max

Don’t finish inside

3 Likes