SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Nobody wants to be happy though. We wouldn’t know what to do with ourselves. We would much rather smash down everything that’s not ours than be content with what we have.

Also fuck smash eehhehehehh

5 Likes

This is what I’m saying.

Esports player of the year, EVO, Smash etc…

Bitch its all video games at the end of the day. Video Games. Let’s keep some perspective.

3 Likes

Is that how you became a simian? :smirk:

I did because I accepted the truth of the world. That’s why they announced my game at the TGA’s

1 Like

What if I accept the truth of the world but wanna be a fox instead

4 Likes

you will become what the world needs you to be

1 Like
Frame Data Fox it is then

2 Likes

Here’s the thing.
If my opponent picks skies of honour to play online on SFV, he goes right to my blacklist after the 1st match. FUCK him for picking that shitty, motion sickness causing stage.

A G did that to me today and he sits on my blacklist right now.

5 Likes

Games anyone?

That RQ’ing Ken I posted about a few days ago also had that same stage selected. I wasn’t able to find his CFN name through my message log, so I just don’t hope I don’t waste my time running into him again.

a Third Strike type of version of Gill

Regarding MK11:

After all, it is the WB, and the WB seems to be on a huge time travel kick with their CW shows (The Flash, etc.)

I believe that Mortal11Kombat in its storyline/canon/lore is a 2 timelines (old timeline/new timeline) situation.

The Shao Kahn you see is the Shao Kahn from the old timeline along with the UMK3 Scorpion from that announcement trailer.

Would also be interesting to see the old timeline Shao Kahn interact with the new timeline Kitana, Raiden, Liu Kang, and so forth.

This probably also means that Onaga is definitely in the Mortal11Kombat storymode/storyline.

Would be interesting to see if the old timeline Onaga resurrects the new timeline Shinnok…

@DevilJin_01 is possible to change my username, or should I just create a new account?

I’m kinda sick of KingCrimson and OldManRage and want to change it up a bit.

If makoto makes it into season 4 shes gonna make people rage or be trash… no inbetween

Capcom will need to show Gill like this at the Capcom Cup for Street Fighter 5 to compete with the next Mortal Kombat game…

1 Like

The MK11 gameplay screenshots released are next level graphics. Like holy shit.

A little too shiny though, and I’m hoping the characters animate as good as they look. 3D MK games also suffered from the fighters blending in too much with the background. It takes away from the gameplay IMO.

2 Likes

Teabagging Guiles need to lost their fingers because of their pad/stick explosion. Hope to don’t encounter none of them at tournaments, I don’t want to be banned for life.

Also, who cares about MK11? That game will die few months after the release,as usual. The magic of MK is gone since Trilogy, I said that as a Sub-Zero eternal lover.

3 Likes

Look at what Smash is doing to you all!
Smash is a fighting game now that it has a training mode and Ken. FGC approved in my eyes if I can AA Jigglypuff or Snake from Metal Gear Solid.

You’re not LW anymore. Smash is to blame for that.

1 Like

I seriously do not know if smash is a fighting game or not. Someone please clear that up for me.