SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Great trailer but nothing too out of the ordinary. The music was an awful mismatch.

Will preorder for Shao though. Who is the 4th character we saw?

2 Likes

Akuma in this is like Akuma in ST… OP Akuma ?

I wonder why NRS likes to ruin their trailers with totally unfitting rap song.

Trailer is cool but song is garbage.

4 Likes

What will Capcom do in S4 to steal MK11’s thunder in 2019? Evil Ryu? Oni? 8 characters?

2 Likes

Who cares about MKXI

We’re getting Persona in Smash

If you were actually good at fighting games it’d be a natural feeling like it is for me!!!

3 Likes

Chun costumes

1 Like

I get why they would include Joker. In fact, it makes no sense to pick anyone else from Persona 5.

But still. He’s the most boring character out of a huge bunch of likeable/complex characters.
Where’s my Makoto at >=[

Out on Switch too

8 characters would be checkmate, but I don’t really believe that, too brilliant.

1 Like

They can’t even deliver quality with 6 characters.

7 Likes

slim Rufus!

1 Like

Armor Mika!

2 Likes

Capcum Cup will be between Dec 14th-16th. we will most likely know by Dec 17th.

It’s been a persistent rumor since June, and if there is any truth to the game being repackaged as Super SF5 at the end of 2019 then 8 characters would be brilliant for S4. It’s THE time to strike cuz the iron is frick’n hot.

Bullshit.

2 Likes

The best surprise is not adding guest characters but having better content and characters on the way.

8 characters with a most requested new single player mode or a new multiplayer mode would seal the deal. I mean most requested not most rumored. They are not the same.

The only multiplayer mode they need to add is separate ranks for characters.

EDIT : i dislike using my alt and getting matched with lvl 70+ mains.

3 Likes

Not subzero. It’s gonna be scorpion…

But it would surprise us if it was GORO.

MK guest I want to see

Cell form 2
Freeza
Kenshiro (Epic)
Voldo
Yoshimitsu
Garuda
GEN-AN
Rasetmaru
Fulgore
Spinal
Neo (the matrix)
Dean and Sam (supernatural)

There are still things they can do new stuff for making a decent variant multiplayer mode without messing the gameplay.

6 characters are more than enough, the game has already a lot of fodder

1 Like

I don’t know with the music in the trailer, I don’t say it’s ugly but it’s inappropriate as a background for the current scene. I liked watching it in mute.

Since I watched it first on mobile with a turned of volume.

1 Like