SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

fixed,

It’s the reveal trailer. They aren’t going to show everything. I had to pause the trailer to spot Crystal and Lockjaw from the Inhumans. Noticed Scarlet Witch too. I didn’t see Black Panther and i’m not worried. Ultimate Alliance games have huge rosters. I’m curious as to who else will show up.

Evil Canadian = Boon???

3 Likes

The apotheosis has begun…

2 Likes

I need her in for obvious reasons.

4 Likes

Sheeva kewl but I don’t think she’s coming back :frowning:

1 Like

I always forget about her even though she was a novelty favorite of mine because lady 4 armed thing. Having the hots for 4 armed women is weird though.

1 Like

big titty women with abs are kewl, more arms is just a bonus.

5 Likes

@Evil_Canadian

Gouki, Gill, or Gouken as guests in Mortal11Kombat…

2 Likes

Garuda, Voldo and Yoshimitsu as Guest would be epic.

They have other games that aren’t Fighting Games.

Like you know, Devil May Cry V.

any game that isn’t a fighting game is fake fucking news

4 Likes

MK is going to switch, So were expecting a smash rep?

My god… sub zero in smash

maximillian was right all along :sob:

2 Likes

Nintendo always brings in any company that is willing to have no shame and make their characters fight pokemon for retarded cross promo.

1 Like

I just wanna know who the new lady is with the hourglass. I love me some bald wimmin

1 Like

that’s kinda the vibe i’m getting from this move. feels like a FTP phone game model. i guess that might be the sad future for console and pc games :frowning:

1 Like

i can. her name is Cammy.

2 Likes

Yeah lower level play Akuma gets more easy free stuff, but past that he actually becomes a legitimately difficult character. If you wanna play raggo with Akuma just play Rashid instead. He gets more reward flying around than Akuma does.

Cammy reminds me of 3S Chun where basically until you get to like the toppest level of Chun you mostly can get away just doing 3 or 4 things and those 3 or 4 things can lead to wins.

That’s why I like Falke because all of their easy mode bypass stuff is aerial high flying stuff that she can just press 2 buttons and stop for the most part. She makes those characters harder to play literally by just pressing 2 buttons.

1 Like

Ok I started playing smash for about 20 mins

how the fuck do people play these games its so weird

although im pretty sure im probably the best smash player in the world right now

1 Like