SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

This is too far in the other direction though, especially when they aren’t even starting the marketing blitz until January.

I am fine with it, january to april all anyone is gonna talk about is MK. What a time to be alive :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just over a month, not too bad imo. I remember after E3 for MKX there was an awkward dry spell of info that lasted months, so I get what Boon/Evil Canadian is saying.

From Steam.

9 Likes

whurr screenshots come from

2 Likes

lol@appo appo it’s a sentence kiss my ass forum

whut? i am not sure what you want or what your problem is?

Red lightning on Raiden is fresh as fuck.

4 Likes

Just laughing at the fact you posted the pre-order steam link. And telling the forum to kiss my ass since I couldn’t submit “lol@appo” as a comment.

1 Like

Oh no not those. I hated fighting any of the female ninja CPUs in MK2 as a whole… that was hell. The ease of the playthrough would basically be determined whether if the female ninjas come early in the game or late (if later in the game where difficulty increases, then… good luck lol)

It gets worse overtime because if one pattern screws up, it may lead to guaranteed damage autopilot sequences and potential throw loops (thanks to their walkspeed).

1 Like

Bro as a kid I didn’t know anything, Jade did things to me that no child should go through. Imagine experiencing not knowing who the fuck or what the fuck Jade is and having to fight this demon somewhere in the middle. I lost it man LOL

Edit: Also Red Lightning is dope as fuck since it’s a deeper Red…more menacing but not overly edgy

1 Like

I think Akuma might be one of the easiest characters in the game for new players. The discrepancy between the skill if say a person mains two characters and one is Akuma, it’s such a big gap. You don’t actually notice til the switch to the other character and you’re like …wait this is the same dude?

Akuma basically gets to fly around the screen, do what he wants, press what he wants and he’s probably plus on block anyway, then you’ve got the insane trigger that’s basically just - hit them with something then do a DP into meaty /throw.

I can’t remember a character this kinda simple but effective.

3 Likes

Also wasn’t capcom supposed to announce something here?

I guess they just packed their bags once Boon walked on stage.

THEY FUCKING PLAYED US LIKE A FIDDLE AGAIN

IM GOING NUCLEAR

I QUIT THIS FUCKING THREAD RUSE OR NOT

Edit: Nevermind :^)

that was a direct reply to the monkey since he asked where the screenshots came from.
not expecting you guys to buy it now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@DevilJin_01 You know maybe those Marvel vs Capcom 4 rumors aren’t complete bullshit. They let Nintendo use Avengers, Inhumans, and X-Men in MUA3.

1 Like

There is not doubting Marvel. True Believing is stronger than doubt. Harambe and Stan left us the ability to truly believe.

4 Likes

Free to Play?

Where the fuck is Doom and the Fantastic Four. Doom is Marvel’s single best character and he can’t be used cause of all this dumb fucking movie shit.

Fantastic Four >>>>>>>>> X men

3 Likes