SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

Ayyyy MKXI!!

April 23rd release date. I’m ready.

Shao Kahn is a pre-order bonus. Also a beta.

5 Likes

I think this is also the first trailer where Subzero isn’t the one who gets brutally murdered. MK11 ditching the status quo!

1 Like

I hope the leak is true, I want to see FFVII and hopefully some new RE2:Remake footage. Oh and the 7 minute aritistic Death Stranding footage that shows absolutely nothing but riddles and past pain.

LOOOL this is funny:

BAS is getting owned in his own game!!!

1 Like

Heh

2 Likes

Y’all already know MK11 sucks already. Don’t get hyped up over that bullshit and keep playing Trash Fighter 5.

8 Likes

you are scared and running fool. MK rules you, Boon Rules you.

Boon rules us all. MK is life, MK is love, MK is what we all strive to be inside.

2 Likes

After looking at Marvel Alliance 3, it seems even more clear that Marvel has an influence on this weird artstyle in their games. Outside of Spider-Man, most Marvel games have looked pretty ass. The game is being developed by Team Ninja and yet it looks nothing like any of their games. It looks exactly like a Marvel mobile game.

5 Likes

I’m still not seeing this post about ads. MK11 tho

game is not even out and it has pre-order DLC, this will never sit rightt with me ever

its shao kahn bitch pay some respect to a true OG

2 Likes

From the Youtube description:

Customization. Oh, I need to see this.

4 Likes

Ed’s genius knows no bounds!

1 Like

Only good thing that’ll come out of MK11 is that Evil_Canadian is about to get hella youtube bucks from becoming the Maximilian of Mortal Kombat.

5 Likes

Just noticed MK11 is coming to Switch too :flushed:

3 Likes

You want to hear something random? When I was a kid playing MK2. I wasn’t scared of Shao Kahn. I wasn’t scared of Goro, or Baraka. You want to know what gave me literal nightmares? Kitana and the secret battle with Jade.

My GOD, the AI for Jade in MK2 had my hands trembling. That shit gave me literal nightmares. I’m trying to black out Kitana’s fatality.

3 Likes

Mortal Kombat canon states that Shao Kahn is immortal. I want to see what the interaction will be between Kotal Kahn and Shao Kahn…

4 Likes

Shit drops in april thats not even that far.

1 Like

2 years ago ed was on the e3 bombcast and one thing he said he regretted about mkx launch was how far in advance they announced it. Saying the marketing lead up was way too long. I guess this is direct remedy to that.

I like how Scorpion killed Raiden with his own move.

Maybe this might have something to do with the customization.

2 Likes