SFV Lounge: Lupe please comeback! DevilJin moving to Mortal Kombat 11

God he looks even dumber that way, at least in the select screen.

2 Likes

I haven’t downloaded the mod yet but I’m laughing too. The in battle screenshot looks better though.

It’s -14 on backdash so it’s extremely unsafe, but it has distance… basically means if people can punish it they will have to settle for a raw special/super/uncancelable normal.

Which tbh is still good/decent.

Unless you are cornered, don’t use it in the corner…

1 Like

Kage better than Sagat :^)
Edit: Please god, lets not have Trial 7 be something optimal I ain’t got time for ghetto TKEX Tatsus or 360 EX Tatsus

1 Like

All you edge lord cucks who like Kage

This is why Capcom shits in our mouth!!!

4 Likes

And I’m lovin’ it

4 Likes

The only real issue with Kage is him not being tied to season 3 and season 4 pass not being announced.

Shoto stuff aside, his reception seems overall positive. Yeah the horns are a little bit silly but those are actual japanese motiffs. People would be less jittery if it wasn’t for the uncertainty over what exactly is going on with season 4.

This is a problem with them not understanding the expectations they set with the season 3 reveal last year. Even more so a sort of minor let down with what has otherwise been a very positive year in the PR department for them.

5 Likes

So EX DP into a backwards teleport can be punished mid screen? I was trying that out for fun yesterday and thought it would be a free escape outside of things like Cammy’s spiral arrow. So Ryu could just walk forward and sweep? That kind of sucks but isn’t that bad at the end of the day.

I’ve only been using VT2 so far. It’s just more straight forward and easier to use. But VT1 definitely has some nice uses that I want to experiment with. I already know that you can throw a 3 hit fireball, teleport cancel and have frame advantage afterward.

That combination is Cody’s biggest and most important change. The EX tornado sweep plus his walkspeed.

Desk combo video

4 Likes

Yep. Ex.flame is and was only ever blocked in the first place if a combo was dropped or it was canceled from too far out.

If Capcom doesn’t revert this, and they most likely won’t, EX.flame needs to startup faster or and/or have some invulnerability to airbourne attacks so it can AA.

1 Like

Me personally I just like full up reveals. Not this parsing out info super slowly, shit.

This month we reveal… some fucking character that you’ve played before.

Like seriously, just show us the characters and their progress and when we can reasonably expect to play them and what their style is supposed to be like.

5 Likes

I’m sticking with VT2 because reasons. I’m sure Daigo will be using VT2 also :^)

Ka-Gay

That’s all…

1 Like

VT2 and VT1 are super hard to pick between, both bring something amazing to the table.

VT2 is probably better because it gives Kage access to KND. But I mean considering VT1 gives safe EX DPs it’s like…do you want the Ferrari or the Lamborghini

2 Likes

Motherfuckers already ridiculous with him.

3 Likes

That was really great editing.

1 Like

Here is her Twitter

1 Like

Why can shadow combo into raging demon LOL

wow…

Got on ranked today and was literally a few matches from finally hitting ultra gold then proceeded to lose every fucking bit of it. Not sure if the good part was me playing better and enjoying the slight throw buff Laura got or if everyone was Rusty due to balance changes.

Kage seems okay I just hate his voice sounds like a robot lol.

1 Like